practical problem in a sentence
1) The practical problem is ensuring sufficient privacy.
2) The second practical problem is regulatory capture.
3) How does conditioning apply to practical problems ?
4) A general discussion ensued regarding funding and practical problems .
5) Living alone can certainly present practical problems .
6) Engineers use science to solve practical problems .
7) There are practical problems with this proposal.
8) Applied research aims to solve specific and practical problems .
9) There are, however, practical problems .
10) One-time pads solve few current practical problems in cryptography.
11) There are usually a number of solutions to practical problems .
12) Act as a support person to help teachers solve practical problems .
13) Now there are a number of practical problems here.
14) Many practical problems can be represented by graphs.
15) There are also practical problems in maintaining the registers .
16) They’ve had to find practical solutions to practical problems .
17) Such advice did little to counter the practical problems of cost.
18) There are also some practical problems relating to copyright.
19) They’ll encounter a practical problem involving basic Scouting skills.
20) Like many block diagrams this conceals the practical problems .
21) But there are practical problems with these “new avenues”.
22) There are practical problems with the use of mortality data.
23) There are practical problems with the installation as well.
24) But there are some practical problems with this approach.
25) practical problems associated with e-books are plentiful.
26) It involves moral and practical problems which cross political and ethical boundaries.
27) In particular the practical problems with urine collection are difficult to avoid.
28) He had finally solved the most difficult practical problems of talking movies.
29) Discuss the practical problems facing assemblies operating in a modern industrialized society.
30) There are practical problems with contractarianism as well.
31) This is the practical problem addressed by Learning for Democracy.
32) In practical problems , there can be more than three objectives.
33) There was the practical problem of what to call the aircraft.
34) Human ecology necessarily focused on man-influenced environments and their practical problems .
35) South Carolina’s chief executive is also a practical problem solver.
36) It is difficult to apply it to practical problems directly and easily.
37) However, practical problems have prevented one-time pads from being widely used.
38) His chip solved many practical problems that Kilby’s had not.
39) Postgate also enjoyed the Group’s more practical problems .
Related Words and Phrases: quite practical in a sentence – highly practical in a sentence – very practical in a sentence – commercially practical in a sentence – intensely practical in a sentence – purely practical in a sentence – eminently practical in a sentence – something practical in a sentence – anything practical in a sentence – extent practical in a sentence – anything practical in a sentence – method practical in a sentence – extent practical in a sentence – practical problem in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “practical problem”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “practical problem” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “practical problem“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “practical problem” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “practical problem”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “practical problem“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “practical problem“
Compound Sentences with “practical problem”
Complex Sentences with “practical problem”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “practical problem