powerfully affect in a sentence
1) The decision of Mackay doubtless powerfully affected subsequent events.
2) It’s a simple, but powerfully affecting message.
3) The invasions were repelled, but powerfully affected the Spanish authority.
4) One can only powerfully affect the future by acting powerfully NOW.
5) Dies , not showing HOW he so powerfully affected the kingdom.
6) Other events which would powerfully affect Opel’s future were taking place in 1948.
7) More than that, your decisions today can powerfully affect your children and grandchildren.
8) The tension was enormous, and every one in the room was most powerfully affected .
9) Investigators found that deviant roles powerfully affect how we perceive those who are assigned those roles.
10) They too were powerfully affected by the Holy Spirit — many falling to the ground.
11) Reproductive health and women’s empowerment powerfully affect , and are affected by, population trends.
12) This simple procedure powerfully affects the breathing centers, and he may immediately begin taking deep breaths.
13) These examples powerfully affect the relationships between teachers in schools, but the pupils are not immune.
14) Angelou was also powerfully affected by slave narratives, spirituals, poetry, and other autobiographies.
15) Escher’s picture shows that although we are powerfully affected by cues, we do have choices.
16) These affect not only the physical body, but powerfully affect the emotions and behavior as well.
17) Putnam argues, “he norms and networks of civic engagement also powerfully affect the performance of representative government.
18) Pew’s report shows that government regulations and policies can quickly and powerfully affect an area’s clean energy economy.
19) Each decision sets off others and the sum total powerfully affects every individual’ (McGavran 1970:12).
20) Calcium is the dominant nerve controller; it powerfully affects the cell formation of all living things and regulates nerve action.
21) Most acknowledge that it has a power of its own, which powerfully affects gender relations, and needs to be understood.
22) Rather than simply visualizing it means to dream with a bodily purpose and intention that powerfully affects the outcome of our decisions and actions.
23) These unique energy systems are powerfully affected by emotions and levels of spiritual balance, as well as by nutritional and environmental factors.
24) Although humans often focus on the dry land where we live, we are linked with the ocean in countless complex ways, powerfully affecting each other.
25) The play presents a fantastical, imaginary version of Japan that powerfully affected Dunsany and may be a key template for his own imaginary kingdoms.
Related Words and Phrases: all-powerful in a sentence – all-powerful in a sentence – powerfully in a sentence – be powerfully in a sentence – work powerfully in a sentence – powerfully move in a sentence – speak powerfully in a sentence – contribute powerfully in a sentence – powerfully head in a sentence – powerfully express in a sentence – powerfully affect in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “powerfully affect”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “powerfully affect” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “powerfully affect“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “powerfully affect” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “powerfully affect”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “powerfully affect“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “powerfully affect“
Compound Sentences with “powerfully affect”
Complex Sentences with “powerfully affect”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “powerfully affect