European power in a sentence
1) Soon the major European powers were exchanging representatives.
2) Nor were fortifications restricted to European powers .
3) The European powers continued to pursue diplomatic avenues.
4) The minor European naval powers can be briefly dismissed.
5) That route was both lengthy and contested by competing European powers .
6) He also developed relations with European powers .
7) This innovation stimulated other European powers to adopt similar military structures.
8) These methods are not tolerated by European powers .
9) Italy is currently ranked as a major European power .
10) He received little response from other European powers .
11) European powers ignored the area until accidentally settling there in 1685.
12) Spain had no help from European powers .
13) The European powers produced heavier rifles, which held fewer rounds.
14) A confederation of European powers pledged to stop him.
15) Yet the European powers hoped for a diplomatic compromise.
16) He consolidated his power by signing trade agreements with European powers .
17) The European powers began showing a renewed interest in Africa.
18) The entry of French troops alarmed other European powers .
19) Trading rivalries brought other European powers to India.
20) Turkish peace conditions however were refused by European powers as too harsh.
21) Most of the great European powers raised hussar regiments.
22) The nineteenth-century European powers only exacerbated the differences between the communities.
23) President Roosevelt offered a compromise plan which the European powers accepted.
24) England was the last European power who came to the region.
25) European powers were trying to get bases in the Caribbean.
26) Each time, the settlements were destroyed by rival European powers .
27) Later the Portuguese were challenged by other European powers .
28) The Agadir Crisis increased tensions between European powers .
29) Nine Years’ War between the European powers .
30) He even persuaded 12 European powers to turn cottages into full embassies.
31) The great European powers vied for mastery of the harbour.
32) The Indian rulers weakened with the advent of the European powers .
33) Portugal had been the main European power interested in pursuing trade routes overseas.
34) The British were now the paramount European power in Bengal.
35) There are four European powers available.
36) During the 17th century Sweden emerged as a European great power .
37) The former colonies of the European powers began their road to independence.
38) But his plan was met with fierce opposition from the European powers .
39) European colonial powers first landed in Malabar in the 15th century.
Related Words and Phrases: power equal in a sentence – power great in a sentence – power absolute in a sentence – power efficient in a sentence – power unlimited in a sentence – power exercisable in a sentence – power inherent in a sentence – power hungry in a sentence – military power in a sentence – magical power in a sentence – legislative power in a sentence – much power in a sentence – great power in a sentence – European power in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “European power”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “European power” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “European power“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “European power” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “European power”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “European power“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “European power“
Compound Sentences with “European power”
Complex Sentences with “European power”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “European power