as practical in a sentence
1) His understanding was theoretical as well as practical .
2) This is a sound order as speedily as practical .
3) The sign should be replaced or repaired as soon as practical .
4) B. Securing external ventilation systems as much as practical .
5) Insofar as practical , substitution shall be rotated.
6) It ‘s not as practical as the last ones.
7) Any frostbite should be evaluated by medical personnel as soon as practical .
8) All errors in the website will be corrected as quickly as practical .
9) The child in her was uppermost again, as practical as ever.
10) The range is both useful for said lifestyle, as well as practical .
11) Turkey Leftovers: remove the meat from the bones as soon as practical .
12) I shall be replacing the affected photos with better quality images as soon as practical .
13) We honed the script as well to make it as practical as possible.
14) The U.S. objective in Laos was to push government control as far eastward as practical .
15) The Trust business continuity plans are aligned as far as practical with British Standard 25999.
16) Furthermore, the implemented processes should be cost efficient as well as practical to operate.
17) Changing soiled perioperative attire as soon as practical will minimise the risk of cross infection.
18) Their ideas are just as practical and innovative as you would expect from future leaders.
19) If Dry Ice is ingested , drink copious amounts of warm water as soon as practical .
20) The Government will introduce legislation as soon as practical to give effect to this decision.
21) The PIC will notify ATC of any loss of control link as soon as practical .
22) Keep the lead from the fuse to the battery terminal as short as practical for safety.
23) The Architecture Division is responsible for the preservation of traditional architecture style and technique as far as practical .
24) The format of all the pre-defined statistical tables is standardised as far as practical across the publishing authorities.
25) Therefore , this application is time and cost efficient as well as practical for both patient and provider.
26) Today , using the rc releases isn’t as practical because they’re fairly divergent from distribution patchsets.
27) Available for pre order in summer 2014, this is one application that is as practical as it gets.
28) In the event of a chemical exposure, begin eye irrigation immediately and remove contact lenses as soon as practical .
29) The parties agree to utilize NAVD 88 upon completion of the project or as soon as practical thereafter. 9.
30) Racy looks and sensational performance belie the fact that the E63 AMG is as practical as a standard E-Class.
31) The route has been measured by a grade two measurer as accurately as practical over the rough ground in places.
32) Council aims to discourage graffiti and vandalism and mitigate and their effects by repairing damage just as soon as practical .
33) Land as soon as practical : The landing site and duration of flight are at the discretion of the pilot.
34) If following an RA requires deviating from an ATC clearance, the pilot must advise ATC as soon as practical .
35) Despite its focus on performance and handling, the 135i is just as practical as any other 1 Series.
36) The Act also called for the new notes to be used to replace the Demand Notes as soon as practical .
37) This solution didn’t prove as practical as simply limiting the pendulum’s swing to small angles of a few degrees.
38) Blood sacrifice is practiced as often as practical , in as painful and horrific manner as the priests’ creativity allows.
39) Once the chemical makes contact with the gloved hand, the gloves should be removed and replaced as soon as practical .
Related Words and Phrases: extent practicable in a sentence – practicable to in a sentence – as soon as practicable in a sentence – where practicable in a sentence – practicably in a sentence – practical in a sentence – practical knowledge in a sentence – practical help in a sentence – practical use in a sentence – practical solution in a sentence – practical matter in a sentence – practical advice in a sentence – practical joke in a sentence – as practical in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “as practical”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “as practical” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “as practical“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “as practical” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “as practical”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “as practical“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “as practical“
Compound Sentences with “as practical”
Complex Sentences with “as practical”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “as practical