practically in a sentence
1) The historical gender gap had practically vanished.
2) Unemployment money and social security help was practically unknown.
3) The debate was intense and often practically incomprehensible.
4) The result was practically universal abandonment of overland radio stations.
5) The machine works in practically zero parameters.
6) The marginal cost of information today is practically nil.
7) The field for business is practically limitless.
8) The resulting collision ” practically demolished” the saddle tank.
9) Marriage between blood relatives was prohibited and incest was practically unknown.
10) Been sick practically the whole seven months.
11) They are both theoretically and practically intriguing.
12) Expansion itself is practically free from side effects.
13) The vice president has practically no responsibilities.
14) The medical approach to consciousness is practically oriented.
15) The navy has practically written this submarine off.
16) I practically live in wool jersey dresses !
17) The goods they offer are practically worthless .
18) The area is practically made of food .
19) They attach themselves to practically every natural thing .
20) The white glossy finish is practically the opposite .
21) They make cutting practically anything anywhere possible .
22) They are practically identical providing the exact same experience .
23) The workers hoping for rehabilitation receive practically nothing .
24) The wear and tear is practically nothing.
25) The man had practically no moral code.
26) This is practically a blue pill video.
27) The cost of publishing is practically free.
28) A variable is practically unused and useless.
29) The afternoon was practically a continual air raid alarm.
30) In 2008 I was practically pain free.
31) Dedicated cycle links between villages are practically non-existent.
32) Today Russia has practically stopped manufacturing passenger planes.
33) By 1938, unemployment was practically extinct.
34) So far, government intervention had been practically absent.
35) By 1861, hand loom weavers had practically disappeared.
36) But Jack practically invented modern weight training.
37) As is practically every culture besides modern Western culture .
38) Similarly , snail mail cards are practically medieval.
39) Don’t state too practically monetary system.
Related Words and Phrases: practical guide in a sentence – practical person in a sentence – to all practical purposes in a sentence – for all practical purposes in a sentence – practical certainty in a sentence – practical work in a sentence – practical assistance in a sentence – practical support in a sentence – practical considerations in a sentence – practical implications in a sentence – practical nurse in a sentence – practicality in a sentence – practical joker in a sentence – practically in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “practically”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “practically” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “practically“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “practically” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “practically”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “practically“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “practically“
Compound Sentences with “practically”
Complex Sentences with “practically”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “practically