practicable in a sentence
1) Three phenomena made such farming possible and practicable .
2) A fixed bridge shall be selected wherever practicable .
3) The historic county boundaries were retained wherever it was practicable .
4) They are tailored to company needs whenever practicable .
5) It is more practicable to provide higher concentrates in powder form.
6) What is reasonably practicable is a question of fact.
7) You can consider whether an adjustment is practicable .
8) They are practicable , applicable and invaluable.
9) Unfortunately, restoration is not always practicable .
10) I hope as soon as practicable to attack.
11) The amendment must be filed as soon as practicable .
12) Loose coupling relations are there to make quality assurance inspections practicable .
13) These measurements should be made as rapidly as practicable .
14) The French government wanted more proof that the scheme was practicable .
15) Materials shall be cleaned and dry as practicable .
16) This however, proved too expensive to be practicable .
17) In many cases this may not be practicable .
18) Every person must be trained as soon as practicable .
19) Nor was naval interdiction any more practicable .
20) It is often commercially practicable to examine the goods immediately upon receipt.
21) Suppliers should endeavour to include such provisions whenever appropriate and practicable .
22) The Panel will separately interview both parties as soon as practicable .
23) You see, dating after divorce for women is practicable .
24) Travel should be completed at the earliest practicable date. 2.
25) Equipment procurement including development is already subject to competitive tendering wherever practicable .
26) Where practicable , the point of attachment shall be accessible.
27) As far as practicable , this should be resisted.
28) The plan of operation was practicable and uncomplicated.
29) Alternatively the method may be changed to soaking if practicable .
30) This should be incorporated in legislation as soon as practicable .
31) Performance work statements must be used to the maximum extent practicable .
32) I’m not sure it’s practicable .
33) The size of an organisation will partly dictate what is practicable .
34) For this reason phasing of the works is not practicable .
35) However, tribunals should limit such applications to the maximum extent practicable .
36) A third role is to probe the limits of practicable political possibility.
37) Passive and active approach is particularly practicable in learning word-pairs.
38) Decompression sickness must be treated as soon as practicable .
39) Between these limits any degree of nuance is practicable .
Related Words and Phrases: powwows in a sentence – pox in a sentence – pox virus in a sentence – pox vaccine in a sentence – chicken pox in a sentence – small pox in a sentence – pp in a sentence – ppb in a sentence – PPE in a sentence – ppm in a sentence – P. P. S. in a sentence – PR in a sentence – practicability in a sentence – practicable in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “practicable”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “practicable” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “practicable“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “practicable” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “practicable”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “practicable“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “practicable“
Compound Sentences with “practicable”
Complex Sentences with “practicable”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “practicable