ppb in a sentence
1) These effects have been demonstrated to persist below 50 ppb .
2) The phosphorus target goal for the lake is 40 ppb .
3) The water tested over 300 ppb in 157 homes.
4) Beth Israel’s wastewater contained approximately 360 ppb mercury.
5) Current methane levels are about 1,800 ppb .
6) The meter could read values up to 140 ppb .
7) One study found levels ranging from 21 to 810 ppb .
8) It has a characteristic pungent odor detectable at 20 ppb .
9) Annual average concentrations hover between 1-6 ppb .
10) Fluoridated drinking water contains 700 to 1,200 ppb .
11) One sample contained 55 ppb of benzene, 11 fold tap water standards.
12) Average benzene levels were 19 ppb , about four times tap water standard.
13) The city reported a high of 1.4 ppb to the public.
14) We maintain our ” outperform” call on ppb .
15) Also considered was a new 1-hour secondary standard of 100 ppb .
16) China has set a limit of 150 ppb for arsenic in rice.
17) We have already attained a detection limit of 25 ppb for ammonia .
18) However, analyses of levels below 200 ppb TOC are still difficult.
19) The allowable limit is 2 ppb .
20) Vinyl chloride between 97 and the equipment limit of 930 ppb .
21) Compare to the California proposed health goal of 0.06 ppb .
22) The implementation of ppb failed to deliver the reforms that it promised.
23) However, a similar study found 450 ppb endogenous methanol in healthy human individuals.
24) The EPA proposes a new lower ozone limit of 70 to 75 ppb .
25) This (since revised) version of ppb is used purely in house .
26) Table 4.4 summarizes the comparative features of ppb and ZBB.
27) That relative standard uncertainty has been 50parts per billion ( ppb ) since 2006.
28) Individual kernels can contain up to 400,000 parts per billion ( ppb ).
29) ppb says customers will not notice a difference in the tunnel ‘s operation.
30) In the studies, the researchers exposed ram semen to 380 ppb of fluoride.
31) The odor threshold of phenylacetic acid is in the single to tens ppb range.
32) The first ppb measurement campaign, expected results were widely accompanied by unanticipated observations.
33) The initial claims made on behalf of ppb and ZBB failed to materialize.
34) The state-mandated limit is 5 ppb .
35) A final Public Health Goal of 0.02 ppb was established in July 2011.
36) Tested water showed 500 parts per billion ( ppb ) of phosphorus near sugarcane fields.
37) Seawater has only 1.6 ppb arsenic.
38) Gas containing less than 50 ppb reduced sulfur compounds and less than 10 ppm total hydrocarbons.
39) Concentrations of chemicals in the environment are most commonly expressed as ppm and ppb .
Related Words and Phrases: power politics in a sentence – powers in a sentence – power structure in a sentence – power switch in a sentence – power up in a sentence – powwow in a sentence – powwows in a sentence – pox in a sentence – pox virus in a sentence – pox vaccine in a sentence – chicken pox in a sentence – small pox in a sentence – pp in a sentence – ppb in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “ppb”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “ppb” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “ppb“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “ppb” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “ppb”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “ppb“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “ppb“
Compound Sentences with “ppb”
Complex Sentences with “ppb”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “ppb