powerfully build in a sentence
1) Akbar was not tall but powerfully built and very agile.
2) He said: “You are a powerfully built young man.
3) Not an easy task, she was a powerfully built woman.
4) The lorry-driver was about forty and powerfully built .
5) Even seated, it was obvious he was tall and powerfully built .
6) These two were also big, powerfully built horses with excellent conformation.
7) He is tall, handsome, and powerfully built , but thin.
8) powerfully built , Frank is not afraid to intimidate people.
9) As a result, full-forwards are typically both tall and powerfully built .
10) Not in an unattractive way, not fat; just powerfully built .
11) Even as a boy he was powerfully built , and excelled in sport.
12) Now twenty-five winters old, Joseph was a powerfully built , strikingly handsome man.
13) So then, the writers start out with a powerfully built up premise.
14) He was powerfully built , with a broad nose and a boxer’s face.
15) The Morab’s hindquarters are generally powerfully built , possessing substantial muscle and bone.
16) powerfully built and several times my size, he must have sensed my fear.
17) powerfully built , with upper canines.
18) He was a broad-chested, powerfully built man, with manners like a bulldozer.
19) A Polish servant in Greiser’s house described him as “a powerfully built figure.
20) Eagles are large , powerfully built birds of prey , with a heavy head and beak.
21) The skull of “Gastornis giganteus” was huge compared to the body and powerfully built .
22) He was powerfully built , with great stamina, and walked extensively in Britain and Europe.
23) Body Structure and Composition The Bouvier de Flandres is a compact and powerfully built dog.
24) Jumpers are often taller and more powerfully built than hunters, often with a bit more speed.
25) It was hard to imagine this tall, powerfully built man as a young, unformed boy.
26) Kebbel was tall and powerfully built , his somewhat heavy features tending to coarseness with middle age.
27) They had skulls which are relatively deep and powerfully built , indicating that they ate fairly tough food.
28) Despite being more powerfully built than other large cats, “Smilodon” actually had a weaker bite.
29) Dwarves are powerfully built little people who live underground or in mountain caves throughout Europe, particularly Scandinavia.
30) He was a powerfully built man, over six feet tall with sleek black hair greying at the temples.
31) For its size, the spotted hyena has one of the most powerfully built skulls among the Carnivora.
32) Braham was powerfully built .
33) They are powerfully built , bristly flies with a short, stout proboscis enclosing the sharp, sucking hypopharynx.
34) These horses were a blend of Jennet and warmblood breeding, taller and more powerfully built than the original Jennet.
35) Harris was a large man, energetic, powerfully built , and a keen boxer and rugby player in his youth.
36) A tall, powerfully built man leapt to his feet, his features twisted in a mixture of surprise and fury.
37) Erv was short, with gray hair where he had some, and even though in his fifties was powerfully built .
38) The White Lions are powerfully built and stronger than most Elves, and in battle they wield fearsome double-handed war axes.
39) Not so tall and powerfully built that she felt as though she might break if he so much as touched her.
Related Words and Phrases: all-powerful in a sentence – all-powerful in a sentence – powerfully in a sentence – be powerfully in a sentence – work powerfully in a sentence – powerfully move in a sentence – speak powerfully in a sentence – contribute powerfully in a sentence – powerfully head in a sentence – powerfully express in a sentence – powerfully affect in a sentence – powerfully argue in a sentence – powerfully influence in a sentence – powerfully build in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “powerfully build”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “powerfully build” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “powerfully build“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “powerfully build” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “powerfully build”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “powerfully build“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “powerfully build“
Compound Sentences with “powerfully build”
Complex Sentences with “powerfully build”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “powerfully build