politically powerful in a sentence
1) There are n politically powerful groups in society.
2) The ” politically powerful wife” was also feigned.
3) Some of the posts imagine we are politically powerful .
4) Japan ‘s agricultural lobby is small, but politically powerful .
5) The boycott applied direct economic loss on the politically powerful white merchants.
6) Both will rule together as a wealthy and politically powerful partnership.
7) How do big lies like this one become politically powerful forces?
8) Harkin was born into general affluence and a politically powerful family.
9) Although not politically powerful , the position provided Harrison a steady income.
10) We have yet to see which interpretation will become more politically powerful .
11) Their home became a salon for the capital’s literati and politically powerful .
12) In addition, the teachers’ organizations involved here tend to be politically powerful .
13) Guilds persisted over the centuries because they redistributed resources to politically powerful merchants.
14) The group consisted of wealthy, politically powerful , and interrelated families of Geneva.
15) The von Flüe had grown wealthy and politically powerful in mercenary service in France.
16) Some experts contend that higher wages negotiated by politically powerful trade unions have suppressed job growth.
17) They constitute the politically powerful group among the Tribals and the Scheduled Castes.
18) They were a politically powerful people, dominating Southwest Florida during their “golden age.
19) The politically powerful Jan Pickard of Western Province was forced to resign through ill health.
20) He appealed to the politically powerful Mather family, with whom he still had positive relations.
21) The long-tenured Black congresspersons are now at the helm of politically powerful House Committees.
22) May 6 – The politically powerful General Kurt von Schleicher meets secretly with Adolf Hitler.
23) These men became among the wealthiest and most politically powerful in the state and the nation.
24) On the personal front , Yundi was divorced in November 2012 from his politically powerful wife.
25) This, however, helped produce a deflation, which hurt debtors, especially politically powerful farmers.
26) He arrived from his home world of Waxon as the third son of a politically powerful family.
27) This made Tilles one of the most politically powerful men in the history of US horse racing.
28) The Persian historian Khwandamir explains that an Ismaili presence was growing more politically powerful in Persian Iraq.
29) As the wealthier and more politically powerful populations fled from cities, so too did funding and government interest.
30) The politically powerful utilities have resisted such reforms but have little choice given the parlous state of their finances .
31) The blowback from foisting unpopular legislation on the public was the death knell for the previously politically powerful Klan .
32) In practice, it would give the politically powerful a blank check to harass and silence whoever displeases them.
33) Families would not be wedged like this if the politically powerful enabled the most effective, least harmful treatments.
34) Some of his schemes were frustrated by the actions of highly partisan Patriots, including the politically powerful Joseph Reed.
35) The first order, those who fight, was the rank of the politically powerful , ambitious, and dangerous.
36) Ditto for so many other parents who cozy up to politically powerful authorities in the face of their failing relationships.
37) By the end of his life Jodocus had become one of the most senior and politically powerful citizens of Ghent.
38) During a prolonged period of civil war in the 16th century, a class of politically powerful merchants had developed.
39) By bringing this ordinance government is legalizing the intention of politically powerful citizens to be treated as VIPs by the constitution.
Related Words and Phrases: girl power in a sentence – powerboat in a sentence – power dive in a sentence – powered in a sentence – powerful in a sentence – more powerful in a sentence – make powerful in a sentence – get powerful in a sentence – seem powerful in a sentence – feel powerful in a sentence – become powerful in a sentence – grow powerful in a sentence – emotionally powerful in a sentence – politically powerful in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “politically powerful”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “politically powerful” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “politically powerful“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “politically powerful” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “politically powerful”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “politically powerful“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “politically powerful“
Compound Sentences with “politically powerful”
Complex Sentences with “politically powerful”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “politically powerful