make powerful in a sentence
1) It requires constant practice to be made powerful .
2) Detergents can be made more powerful .
3) Turquoise and aquamarine make powerful , but pretty stand-out colour statements.
4) The wheel bearings were also strengthened and the brake servo action was made more powerful .
5) He offers her to make more powerful than Shaktimaan to revenge the society.
6) MultiGen, meantime, has been made more powerful through a number of virtual reality options.
7) While not easy reading, the affecting story is made even more powerful by the understated execution.
8) These experiments suggested that rockets could be made powerful enough to escape Earth and travel into space.
9) Monsters are made more powerful through fusing them with others, which increases the selected monster’s experience.
10) It ‘s believed that brain networks are optimized and brains made more powerful during the state of deep sleep.
11) Then the waterfall itself comes into view — a trickle, made powerful by an ambitious leap and persistence.
12) They plan to rule the world by kidnapping the best chefs & forcing them to make powerful , evil Foodons.
13) In this position we perform the actual blessing, made powerful by the preparation and recharging of the preceding phases.
14) Its very abstract, and the picture is made more powerful because you see these people peering from behind the wall.
15) Penry Meredith Vaughan was a man of potent physical attraction, an attraction made doubly powerful by the formidable intellect behind it.
16) In the Q & A session that followed, the tech guys revealed that some of the Predator’s weapons have been updated and made more powerful .
17) Cavalry Archers Reduced fire rate – The rate of firing of cavalry archer was reduced to some extent and they were made less powerful .
18) The Scottish Parliament should be made more powerful , Gordon Brown will say on Saturday as he urges people not to break up the Union.
19) Then , as shown in the lead photo, the golfer’s swing is made more powerful by the thrust of the rocket engine.
20) Unlike most photographic exhibitions, however, the impact of the images is made even more powerful by scenery and artefacts from Peru.
Related Words and Phrases: computing power in a sentence – powered by electricity in a sentence – gas-powered in a sentence – nuclear-powered in a sentence – power career in a sentence – power lunch in a sentence – power nap in a sentence – girl power in a sentence – powerboat in a sentence – power dive in a sentence – powered in a sentence – powerful in a sentence – more powerful in a sentence – make powerful in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “make powerful”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “make powerful” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “make powerful“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “make powerful” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “make powerful”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “make powerful“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “make powerful“
Compound Sentences with “make powerful”
Complex Sentences with “make powerful”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “make powerful