eminently practical in a sentence
1) In fact , it is eminently practical .
2) Chanting these texts is also an eminently practical way to foster participation.
3) An interesting split-level instrument panel sets the futuristic-looking but eminently practical tone.
4) And they’re not importing the eminently practical V40 hatchback, either.
5) Instead they served a number of functions, some of them eminently practical .
6) It is eminently practical , and he thinks he may have started a trend.
7) The Engineer is eminently practical , hands-on, and devoted to making things work.
8) For these reasons, it is considered an eminently practical back-up navigation tool for ships.
9) The Sustainability Principle of Energy is an eminently practical tool that a child of ten can use.
10) The basic design framework is a backbone and four limbs, eminently practical and adaptable to many specific applications.
11) If you live in a windy area, planting a windbreak on your boundary may be eminently practical .
12) I leave it to your imagination what would happen if we didn’t respect this eminently practical rule.
13) As a preacher, Caesarius displayed great knowledge of Scripture, and was eminently practical in his exhortations.
14) The book is eminently practical … its directions are so lucid that the reader might be receiving a concrete demonstration.
15) Priestley’s science was eminently practical and he rarely concerned himself with theoretical questions; his model was Benjamin Franklin.
16) Like the Pulsar, the Versa is small, unprepossessing, and noisy at full chat, but eminently practical .
17) He argued that their diffusing sphere is first and foremost a decorative object, but one which is eminently practical too.
18) By comparison Tae Seok Moon’s ambition, which is to build logic gates out of genes, seems eminently practical .
19) This, no doubt, was the beginning of temperance work in the schools of Canada, and if not scientific, it was, at least, eminently practical .
20) And for a whole large class, there is no other road, especially for a nation so eminently practical and so contemptuous of theory as the Americans.
21) These works are not abstract or theoretical, they are eminently practical , built off the actual combat experience of both instructor and students.
22) In these days of heavy business books laden with theory, we still encounter a few that are short, action-oriented, and eminently practical .
Related Words and Phrases: practical help in a sentence – practical use in a sentence – practical solution in a sentence – practical matter in a sentence – practical advice in a sentence – practical joke in a sentence – as practical in a sentence – quite practical in a sentence – highly practical in a sentence – very practical in a sentence – commercially practical in a sentence – intensely practical in a sentence – purely practical in a sentence – eminently practical in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “eminently practical”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “eminently practical” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “eminently practical“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “eminently practical” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “eminently practical”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “eminently practical“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “eminently practical“
Compound Sentences with “eminently practical”
Complex Sentences with “eminently practical”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “eminently practical