speech balloon in a sentence
1) A political poster using speech balloons from 1792 has been attested.
2) Many digital artists generate speech balloons with general-purpose illustration software.
3) Meaning sometime you see the speech balloons but not the characters.
4) Brown's semantics in his speech balloons are consistent and deftly handled.
speech balloon example sentences5) The shape of a speech balloon can be used to convey further information.
6) A speech balloon over the photograph contains the words "Well, Leo!
7) Lichtenstein emphasizes the onomatopoeia while playing down articulated speech by removing the speech balloon.
8) Text is frequently incorporated into comics via speech balloons, captions, and sound effects.
9) Between 1896 and 1901 cartoonists experimented with sequentiality, movement, and speech balloons.
10) Pauline has a pink dress and long hair, and a speech balloon crying "HELP!
11) The painting is his first use both of a speech balloon and comics as source material.
12) Poor use of speech balloons can unintentionally make the proper reading order ambiguous, confusing the reader.
13) Gag and editorial cartoons usually consist of a single panel, often incorporating a caption or speech balloon.
14) Unlike most science fiction comics it has no captions, no speech balloons and no written sound effects.
example sentences with balloon15) speech balloons thereafter became more common in caricatures and advertising, and humorous and satirical publications also proliferated.
16) His speech balloon, while red and ominous, contradicts the fact that he is small and unassuming.
17) When Sir ch collided into Sir air, their speech balloons melded together to form the word "chair.
18) Like a comic, characters on the most part remain in static poses and dialogue is indicated by speech balloons.
19) WRITING AND SPELLING: 8.5 Grammar and spelling looks okay but the speech balloons can get wordy real quick.
20) Qbert's design later included a speech balloon with, "", which Lee originally presented as joke.
21) Thiel also felt the incoherent speech was a good fit for the "" in Qbert's speech balloon.
22) Again his face was covered, this time by his speech balloons as he stood on a soapbox shouting to general uninterest.
23) This puzzle was 4 lines of Arabic (with the first line being in heavier type) presented as a speech balloon from a Taxi.
24) We will be learning about different types of sentences, understanding the use of speech balloons, discuss fish and fishing, compare and contrast, and summarizing.
25) On Sep 28, 2014, Bitcoin was mentioned on Simpsons (Season 26 Episode 1) intro, when Jimbo appeared on a billboard with the speech balloon "Send me you lunch money online!
26) Cox began a "Brownies" comic strip in 1898; it was one of the earliest English-language strips, and had begun to feature speech balloons by the time it ended in 1907.
27) Of particular interest is Sim's award-winning, expressive use of lettering and speech balloons, especially the exaggerated rhythms and intonation used for Mrs. Thatcher's dialogue.
28) When talking to people, the dialog box has been changed to speech balloons, which appear over other characters' heads, allowing more than one character to speak at once.
29) The DC Comics edition, distributed throughout North America, contained an error on page 130, in which the lettering was removed from a speech balloon.
30) Teks or teks game cards - "texted game cards" - Filipino children collect these playing cards which contain comic strips and texts placed within speech balloons.
31) These windows, first introduced in Windows 2000 and known colloquially as "balloons", are similar in appearance to the speech balloons that are commonly seen in comics.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of speech balloon
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of speech balloon with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with speech balloon
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word speech balloon in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with speech balloon.
20 examples of simple sentences of speech balloon. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of speech balloon
Compound Sentences with speech balloon
Complex Sentences with speech balloon
Compound-Complex Sentences with speech balloon