revive ballet in a sentence
1) Petipa would spend the remainder of his career primarily reviving older ballets.
2) The ballet was revived several times, but after 1868 the ballet disappeared in Paris.
3) John never again tried to revive the ballet or rework it, but elements from it reappeared later, for instance in Jeu de Cartes, where the Joker is clearly a cousin of his Devil.
4) Following the success of "The Sleeping Beauty" and "The Nutcracker", Ivan Vsevolozhsky–director of the St. Petersburg Theatres–expressed interest in reviving the ballet.
revive ballet example sentences5) This was the last performance of the ballet until 1894, when Ivanov again revived the ballet for the visiting German ballerina Hedwige Hantenbürg.
6) This month New York City ballet mounts a new production of Kurt Weill's The Seven Deadly Sins . Balanchine had revived this 1933 ballet for one of his favorite ballerinas, Allegra Kent, in 1958.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of revive ballet
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of revive ballet with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with revive ballet
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word revive ballet in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with revive ballet.
20 examples of simple sentences of revive ballet. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of revive ballet
Compound Sentences with revive ballet
Complex Sentences with revive ballet
Compound-Complex Sentences with revive ballet