recite ballad in a sentence
1) Little Dollie Bell recited a sad ballad entitled At the Stage Door .
2) Topic: Dana Gioia reads Summer Storm Dana Gioia: Let me recite a ballad that begins at a wedding.
3) No genius can recite a ballad at first reading, so well as mediocrity can at the fifteenth or twentieth readying.
4) This event begins, as tradition dictates, in Ned Lynch's bar where Ned will recite The ballad of Salad Sunday.
recite ballad example sentences5) There is some evidence that poets w ould recite heroic ballads and histories while accompanying themselves with a harp or other stringed instrument, but it is in the form of fictional references.
6) "The foreman and printers recited the ballads while they worked.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of recite ballad
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of recite ballad with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with recite ballad
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word recite ballad in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with recite ballad.
20 examples of simple sentences of recite ballad. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of recite ballad
Compound Sentences with recite ballad
Complex Sentences with recite ballad
Compound-Complex Sentences with recite ballad