prick balloon in a sentence
1) Public confidence subsided like a pricked balloon.
2) Like a pricked balloon.'
3) Penry's derision acted like a red-hot needle, pricking the fragile balloon of her vanity.
4) His departure would prick the balloon of hope and threaten to leave Rodgers facing another patient rebuilding job .
prick balloon example sentences5) I finned madly for the surface, and was told off very severely for making an ascent like a pricked balloon.
6) Best-known for his work with John Clarke on the ABCs 7.30 Report where they prick the balloons of the nations alleged political leaders.
7) It might even sound like a good idea to let off a little of that steam, like pricking a balloon and feeling that white-hot energy dissipate.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of prick balloon
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of prick balloon with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with prick balloon
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word prick balloon in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with prick balloon.
20 examples of simple sentences of prick balloon. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of prick balloon
Compound Sentences with prick balloon
Complex Sentences with prick balloon
Compound-Complex Sentences with prick balloon