high balloon in a sentence
1) A prototype of the SPIRE imaging camera flew on the BLAST high-altitude balloon.
2) Some believe that Mantell died while chasing a then-secret Skyhook high-altitude weather balloon.
3) Plans are underway for observations of the IGM from a telescope aboard a high-altitude balloon.
4) Facebook and Google are buying high-altitude balloons and solar-powered drones with advanced communications systems that can track anything.
high balloon example sentences5) Altitude DCS became a common problem in the 1930s with the development of high-altitude balloon and aircraft flights.
6) Jean had invented cluster high-altitude balloons, and together they invented the plastic balloon which would rise into the stratosphere.
7) NASA researchers are investigating the underlying causes as satellites, aircraft, and high-altitude balloons collect sobering images of the desiccating landscape.
8) Another method was developed by Robert Fleischer, P. Buford Price, and Robert M. Walker for use in high-altitude balloons.
9) Within a year, Google is aiming to have a continuous ring of high-altitude balloons in the Southern Hemisphere capable of providing wireless Internet service to cell phones on the ground.
10) Officially unveiled just a year ago, on June 15, 2013, Project Loon has already overcome significant obstacles toward launching its high-altitude Wi-Fi balloons.
11) Propelled by a high-altitude balloon, passengers gently float for hours in the comfort of a space-qualified, luxury capsule, gazing on spectacular views of the planet before gliding back to Earth.
12) Instruments aboard high-altitude balloons and satellites missions such as the Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope provide our only view of the universe in gamma rays.
13) Osoaviakhim-1 was a record-setting, hydrogen-filled Soviet high-altitude balloon designed to seat a crew of three and perform scientific studies of the Earth's stratosphere.
14) Capt. Kittinger later made, and still holds, the world-record for the highest free-fall parachute jump from the gondola of a high-altitude balloon.
example sentences with balloon15) Possible workarounds include placing mass drivers on high-altitude balloons or balloon-supported towers extending above the bulk of the atmosphere, using space fountains, or rotovators.
16) High-altitude balloons are used as high flying vessels to carry scientific instruments (like weather balloons), or reach near-space altitudes to take footage or photos of the earth.
17) In addition to more than 100 rockets, an increasing number of high-altitude balloons (up to now more than 50; e.g. HEXE) have been used to carry out experiments at high altitudes.
18) Since X-rays are absorbed by the Earth's atmosphere, all X-ray observations must be performed from high-altitude balloons, rockets, or spacecraft.
19) These formulas may be used when "h" is much smaller than the radius of the Earth (6371 km), including all views from any mountaintops, aeroplanes, or high-altitude balloons.
20) Suspended beneath is a or wicker basket (in some long-distance or high-altitude balloons, a ), which carries passengers and (usually) a source of heat, in most cases an open flame.
21) The plan involves using high-altitude balloons to disperse millions of tons of titanium dioxide–a nontoxic chemical found in sunscreen as well as in paints, inks, and even food.
22) On the homestretch, the team even picked up a science instrument nearby its route on the ice shelf that had flown around the continent aboard a high-altitude balloon.
23) Google's Project Loon was announced in June this year, and plans to use a series of high-altitude balloons to broadcast Wi-Fi over regions with poor infrastructure.
24) Yo u can participate in a Near-Space mission using a high-altitude balloon taking your experiments to 20 miles above the Earth where you can see the blackness of space in the middle of the day.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of high balloon
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of high balloon with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with high balloon
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word high balloon in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with high balloon.
20 examples of simple sentences of high balloon. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of high balloon
Compound Sentences with high balloon
Complex Sentences with high balloon
Compound-Complex Sentences with high balloon