election ballot in a sentence
1) National election ballots are distributed according to a members Primary Base.
2) Why do we allow party names on an election ballot?
3) The amendment will be on Florida's 2014 general election ballot.
4) On election ballots, female and male names must be alternated in order.
election ballot example sentences5) It is used every six years for presidential election ballot counting by NAMFREL.
6) Minor parties do not all enjoy equal access to the general election ballot.
7) The amendment proposal will appear on Florida's November 2014 general election ballot.
8) On November 6, the board ordered all non-filing unions off representation election ballots nationwide.
9) The Athens NEWS strongly supports State Issue 1 on the May 4 primary election ballot.
10) Controversy arose in 1937 when they appeared on Passaic, New Jersey sample election ballots.
11) Randall Batson from Wichita will be on the general election ballot as a Libertarian.
12) In November 1997, a measure was placed on the general election ballot to repeal the Act.
13) Bullock and McLean signed the petition to qualify Initiative 170 for the Nov. 4 general election ballot.
14) It is legal to be on the official election ballot for one state and one federal office.
example sentences with ballot15) Judith Whiteside will also be on the election ballot, running unopposed for a one-year term.
16) Have you ever looked at an election ballot, and had a strange sense of déjà vu?
17) The secretary of state shall provide on the top of the general election ballot the following voting instructions.
18) She was on the 1998 general election ballot as the nominee of the Liberal Party for governor.
19) Early records show that no Constables appeared on the election ballots until late in the 19th century.
20) In 2007, the Oregon legislature placed Measure 49 on the November 6, 2007 special election ballot.
21) Presidential election ballots contain a list of candidates verified by the State Electoral Commission, in alphabetical order.
22) Bush v. Gore the Court reversed the Florida Supreme Court decision ordering manual recount of presidential election ballots.
23) Independent and write-in candidates can get on the general election ballot by collecting signatures on a nominating petition.
24) In 2012, there were only 11 gubernatorial races, and no former governors appeared on general election ballots.
25) My soldiers are at the nerve center of the logistic operation to deliver the voting machines and election ballots.
26) She won the primary and therefore qualified to be on the general election ballot, which she also won.
27) Members of the Armenian election committee count ballots at a poling station in Yerevan on February 18, 2013.
How to use ballot in a sentence28) The Football establishment issue became an official item on the Cleveland State University, Student Government Association election ballot.
29) Bishop Hill residents interested in serving the community are encouraged to contact any official for inclusion on an election ballot.
30) Two weeks earlier, the initiative to override this result of the court decision qualified for the November election ballot.
31) The measure, proposition 37, is one of the most contentious initiatives on California's election ballot on Tuesday.
32) In advance of May 18, a PSRP meeting was held to choose its candidate for the Special election ballot.
33) Each state has significant discretion in deciding how candidates are nominated, and thus eligible to appear on the election ballot.
34) It didn't end the ludicrous legal hurdles for strike ballots (which have more scrutiny that general election ballots).
35) If the signatures are found to meet state regulations, the measure will appear on the August 19 primary election ballot.
36) The proposed amendment was placed on the 2010 General election ballot and was a major focus of Daniels' reelection campaign.
37) They collected 1.3 million signatures against the bill and has been defeated as Issue 2 in this November's election ballot.
38) The legislature must submit each proposed amendment to the NYS Board of elections to appear on the next general election ballot.
39) He died on Oct. 16, but it was too late to remove his name from the November general election ballot.
40) The names of independent candidates must be placed on the general election ballot and must not appear on the primary election ballot.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of election ballot
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of election ballot with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with election ballot
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word election ballot in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with election ballot.
20 examples of simple sentences of election ballot. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of election ballot
Compound Sentences with election ballot
Complex Sentences with election ballot
Compound-Complex Sentences with election ballot