dance ballet in a sentence
1) The nymphs then danced a ballet.
2) She also enjoys talking to people, writing stories and dancing ballet as well.
3) During their lip synch of Black Velvet, Sahara starts dancing ballet with kicks and pirouettes.
4) The most memorable scene is where a talented Audrey Hepburn dances a jazzy ballet with two backup dancers.
dance ballet example sentences5) Yet during his Saturday night guest appearance Julio Bocca danced the ballet with a heroic degree of conviction.
6) After being turned to stone by Circe, they were freed to dance a ballet of forty geometric figures.
7) An example of one such romantic ballet is "La Sylphide", one of the oldest romantic ballets still danced today.
8) Lifshin is into dancing ballet in a major way (thankfully not a Black Swan way.) Was she riding on a train on the way to ballet when she thought of this?
9) More than anything, dancing Balanchine ballets helped Beloserkovsky, whose Russian-based training focused on a Romantic 19th-century repertoire, develop the necessary speed for brilliant batterie.
10) I remember thereafter dancing ballet in front of my grandfather one day and him saying I was fantastic, that I needed to straighten my fingers a little more.
11) What can be said with certainty is that the Danes still dance a Bournonville ballet much better than any other company, with far greater understanding and sympathy for its original style.
12) The Newsman reports that Mister Thomas Galey has been teaching his pet chicken to dance ballet for the better part of his life.
13) It takes two imperfect people to dance a sweet ballet," she sings on Blood, Sweat u0026 Tears, offering a neat précis of the Paloma perspective: romantic but realistic.
14) Louise and her ladies, costumed as naiads, entered on a chariot designed as a fountain and then danced a ballet of thirteen geometric figures.
example sentences with ballet15) Louise and her ladies danced ballets, and the Four Cardinal Virtues appealed to the gods to descend to earth and defeat the powers of Circe.
16) Sixteen nymphs, representing each of the French provinces, danced an intricate ballet, distributing devices to the spectators in the process.
17) After Prince Siegfried made his entrance the third of the additions to the ballet was danced - a "Pas d'action" for the reconciliation of Odette and Prince Siegfried.
18) However, this strict split was abandoned in the 1990s when some operas were performed at the Palais Garnier and the company's ballet also danced at the Bastille.
19) Women began to dance ballet in 1681, twenty years after King Louis XIV of France ordered the founding of the Académie Royale de Danse.
20) And I'm glad, as always, to see Ms. Tobias's eloquent clarity on any ballet being danced in New York.
21) "I danced ballet for 15 years," Allen said.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of dance ballet
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of dance ballet with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with dance ballet
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word dance ballet in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with dance ballet.
20 examples of simple sentences of dance ballet. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of dance ballet
Compound Sentences with dance ballet
Complex Sentences with dance ballet
Compound-Complex Sentences with dance ballet