by balloon in a sentence
1) Ulster's position is further enhanced by ballooning advertising revenue.
2) It was the first nonstop trip around the world by balloon.
3) September 16 – Two families flee from East Germany by balloon.
4) Esophageal strictures are treated by balloon dilatation with fluoroscopic guidance.
by balloon example sentences5) The Russians send the canister aloft by balloon for recovery by an approaching jet fighter.
6) During the course of the siege, pigeons were regularly taken out of Paris by balloon.
7) A system with three transmitters was set up on the US east coast using long antennas supported by balloons.
8) Between 1995 and 1998 Branson, Per Lindstrand and Steve Fossett made attempts to circumnavigate the globe by balloon.
9) Thus, for example, Steve Fossett's global circumnavigation by balloon was entirely contained within the southern hemisphere.
10) Lowe was one of few veteran balloonists who was working on an attempt to make a transatlantic crossing by balloon.
11) Inspired by balloon experiments in France, he constructed a hydrogen balloon with the aim of flying across the Irish Sea.
12) Only a year after the invention of balloons, a book was written describing a voyage, by balloon, to the newly discovered planet Uranus.
13) The activists and defectors, who often send messages into North Korea by balloon, vow to send additional Choco Pies on future balloon flights.
14) October 14 – Felix Baumgartner breaks the world human ascent by balloon record before space diving out of the "Red Bull Stratos" helium-filled balloon over Roswell, New Mexico.
example sentences with balloon15) Sophie crossed the Alps by balloon, and on a trip to Turin on 26 April 1812 the temperature dropped so low that she suffered a nose bleed and icicles formed on her hands and face.
16) Before Michelle leaves, she says that the wind is favourable, so the airmen will leave by balloon that evening and René must lead them to the barn where the balloon is hidden.
17) After finding the music disc, Ash, Dawn, Alice and Tonio begin to head up the tower by balloon as Brock helps Nurse Joy evacuate the townspeople.
18) Using PTCA, Rentrop demonstrated that collateral vessel filling jumps dramatically during coronary occlusion by balloon inflation–within ninety seconds of total occlusion.
19) The idea of dropping ordnance on the enemy was not seriously considered, although there were mechanical drawings made up depicting bomb dropping devices that could be floated aloft by balloons.
20) He was flying a glider owned by John Joseph Montgomery during an exhibition show, which was lifted by balloon and then released.
21) During the Canadian attack that afternoon, British artillery observation aircraft sent calls to the artillery to fire on German artillery batteries and sent by balloon observers.
22) While Passepartout describes himself as a Parisian in the novel, this is unclear in the film–he has a French name, but speaks Spanish when he and his master arrive in Spain by balloon.
23) In 1976, Ed Yost set 13 aviation world's records for distance traveled and amount of time aloft in his attempt to cross the Atlantic Ocean –solo– by balloon (3.938 km, 107:37 h).
24) In addition two 6-inch guns made a surprise attack on the Ottoman railhead at Beit Hanun at a range of 9 mi, supported by balloon observation.
25) Prototype fuzes were then constructed in June 1940, and installed in unrotated projectiles (the British cover name for solid fuelled rockets) fired at targets supported by balloons.
26) The only communication with the outside world was by balloon, carrier pigeon, or letters packed in iron balls floated down the Seine.
27) On 6 October, Leon Gambetta, the Minister of Defense of the Government of National Defense, departed the city by balloon to try to organize national resistance against the Germans.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of by balloon
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of by balloon with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with by balloon
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word by balloon in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with by balloon.
20 examples of simple sentences of by balloon. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of by balloon
Compound Sentences with by balloon
Complex Sentences with by balloon
Compound-Complex Sentences with by balloon