bamboo wall in a sentence
1) A house was divided into three rooms by woven bamboo walls.
2) It has a wooden structure, with bamboo walls.
3) The houses, with a timber superstructure, mud-plastered bamboo walls, and thatched roof are called Noh-Dima.
4) The first classes were held in quonset huts with nipa roofs, sawali and bamboo walls, and mud floors.
bamboo wall example sentences5) The norm is for a post, beam and lintel structural system that take load straight to the ground with either wooden or bamboo walls that are non-load bearing.
6) I was afflicted with diarrhoea - and directed to the communal latrine, which consisted of eight holes in the ground surrounded by a large enclosure of bamboo walls.
7) Their homes are usually built on the ground and have dirt floors and bamboo walls, although an increasing number of the more affluent Lisu are now building houses of wood or even concrete.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bamboo wall
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bamboo wall with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bamboo wall
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bamboo wall in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bamboo wall.
20 examples of simple sentences of bamboo wall. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bamboo wall
Compound Sentences with bamboo wall
Complex Sentences with bamboo wall
Compound-Complex Sentences with bamboo wall