bamboo thicket in a sentence
1) Several attacks were repulsed and the enemy was driven into the bamboo thickets.
2) The merciless campaign lasted 2 months in terrain laced with tank traps, wire, mines and bamboo thickets.
3) Howe and 2 other marines were occupying a defensive position in a sandy beach area fronted by bamboo thickets.
4) The moats and the bamboo thickets which had long protected the place against enemies became breeding ground of mosquitoes causing widespread malaria.
bamboo thicket example sentences5) The weather was clear and sunny and the terrain was thin, single canopy jungle with low, dense bamboo thickets and gently rolling hills.
6) This Park, which covers an area of 448 square km. is a reserve of sal trees, bamboo thickets and grasslands, teeming with birds and animals and the highest population of tigers anywhere in India.
7) They choose, instead, to'scrub bash', picking their way carefully and quietly through the bamboo thickets and tangled foliage to take maximum advantage of cover.
8) There the bird is restricted to upper montane cloud forest dominated by Colombian oak, at an altitude of 2600 to 3300 m above sea level, where most territories contain "Chusquea" bamboo thickets.
9) On 2 February, the 31st Engineer Battalion, Philippine Army was sent to decisively clear the bamboo thicket of the remaining Japanese troops.
10) By the 29th, more Japanese troops made their way across the Pilar River, and towards a bamboo thicket just 75 yards in front of the USAFFE's main line of resistance.
11) Also, this park in Karnataka is a good place to see elephants in the luxuriant forests and bamboo thickets which they most enjoy.
12) A spot near a sluice gate of a little stream with a bamboo thicket is the spot- "No matter how far we walk, there'll never be a spot marked 'For Suicides'.
13) In Bagacay Kawayan, during the Spanish times, a bamboo thicket grew beside a small pool of mud to where the early inhabitants brought their carabaos to wallow.
14) The tall bamboo thickets fringing the narrow river rattled and groaned in the faint breeze as the file of men moved cautiously through the half-light beneath the dense overhead foliage.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bamboo thicket
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bamboo thicket with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bamboo thicket
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bamboo thicket in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bamboo thicket.
20 examples of simple sentences of bamboo thicket. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bamboo thicket
Compound Sentences with bamboo thicket
Complex Sentences with bamboo thicket
Compound-Complex Sentences with bamboo thicket