bamboo stem in a sentence
1) Keepers encourage their foraging behavior by placing tall bamboo stems in their exhibit.
2) The main sail was 15 by 18 ft on a yard of bamboo stems lashed together.
3) Several Asian cultures, including that of the Andaman Islands, believe humanity emerged from a bamboo stem.
4) One example is "lemang", which is glutinous rice and coconut milk cooked in bamboo stem lined by banana leaves.
bamboo stem example sentences5) The greater bamboo lemur lives in the Madagascan rainforest and has been affected by the decline in giant bamboo stems which are now used up by human settlements.
6) They could see the whole area from here, the open patch of grass and moss and earth, behind the fan of bamboo stems, and at one side, about twenty metres from the bamboo, the stream.
7) They were going to cut bamboo stems from the thicket at the end of the path, not for the garden this time but for themselves.
8) bamboo stems filled with gunpowder that were burnt to create small explosions were once used in ancient China to drive away evil spirits.
9) The manik sembulan is made of a bamboo stem cut into short pieces, strung together either as a necklace or bracelet, and serving as added protection against sickness inflicted by evil spirits.
10) When bought in large quantities, "pu'er" tea is generally sold in stacks, referred to as a "tŏng" (), which are wrapped in bamboo shoot husks, bamboo stem husks, or coarse paper.
11) In Malaysia, a similar story includes a man who dreams of a beautiful woman while sleeping under a bamboo plant; he wakes up and breaks the bamboo stem, discovering the woman inside.
12) Unlike all trees, individual bamboo stems, or culms, emerge from the ground at their full diameter and grow to their full height in a single growing season of three to four months.
13) In many Asian countries bamboo is used both for the supporting structure and the outer layer where split bamboo stems are laid turned alternately and overlapped.
14) You want anything you see and can't leave anything out, This super glossy evening bag is carried out with a light silver gold sheen and is accented with a simple bamboo stem closure.
example sentences with bamboo15) They consume about 17kg of bamboo stems per day or 10 -14kg of bamboo leaves, or about 40kg of bamboo shoots.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bamboo stem
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bamboo stem with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bamboo stem
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bamboo stem in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bamboo stem.
20 examples of simple sentences of bamboo stem. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bamboo stem
Compound Sentences with bamboo stem
Complex Sentences with bamboo stem
Compound-Complex Sentences with bamboo stem