bamboo stalk in a sentence
1) The elephant grabbed a bamboo stalk that had been offered by a keeper .
2) Traditional music is played on wind instruments made from gourds and bamboo stalk.
3) Damyang daetongbap is rice cooked into the fragrant segment of a bamboo stalk.
4) A snare consists of a noose tied to a branch or a bamboo stalk.
bamboo stalk example sentences5) The winning piece, The bamboo stalk by Al Sanousi was announced on Tuesday at an award ceremony.
6) Floating houses use whole bamboo stalks tied together in a big bunch to support the house floating in the water.
7) Taipei 101 in Taiwan, completed in 2004, evokes the staircase, bamboo stalk, pagoda, pillar and torch.
8) Some way below the garden a man stood quietly washing himself in the hot water from the spring; it was channelled down there in a homemade aqueduct of halved bamboo stalks resting on forked twigs.
9) Over time, these needles are replaced with thicker and thicker sticks, and the holes are stabilized with bamboo stalks or stones.
10) While this is an agreeable mixture, a bamboo stalk, to some, might sound too slim to be capable of containing a full meal.
11) For example, construction of early slit drums involved felling and hollowing out large trees; later slit drums were made by opening bamboo stalks, a much simpler task.
12) In order to prove this, Bholanath fenced round an area 15 by 18 feet (4.6 by 5.5 m) with bamboo stalks and counted the number of his Bengali tenants who could be crammed into it.
13) Using the clues, Shaun and Suzuki finally found the object, a bracelet, from inside a bamboo stalk tied to a tree.
14) Day 15: In Jarakay, while preparing a new bamboo stalk to cook rice in, Marlon cut his finger with a machete, going to the water source to wash his wound.
example sentences with bamboo15) Meat and fish are brined or pickled using salt and is stored in hollow bamboo stalk for a duration of a month and the pickled food is called "telu' ".
16) When Shuuga is about to be defeated by Akame, he chooses to become part of his own 'collection' and maneuvers them so that he will die on one of his sharpened bamboo stalks.
17) Unlike his fellow Hakkenshi soldiers, Shuuga is quite bloodthirsty, possessing an ever-growing 'collection' of dogs he's impaled on his sharpened bamboo stalks.
18) The doors leading to the Grand Staircase depict the Philippine mythology of Malakas (Strong) and Maganda (Beautiful), the first Filipino man and woman who emerged from a large bamboo stalk.
19) The Japanese world, one of the first you visit, contains bamboo stalks, ornate temples, sushi restaurants and pagoda roofs by the dozen.
20) Skilfully constructed, The bamboo stalk is a story of great strength and depth which questions identity in modern society, the Award organisers said.
21) A daring work which looks objectively at the phenomenon of foreign workers in Gulf countries, The bamboo stalk is the story of Eisa, the son of a Kuwaiti father and a Filipino mother.
22) Mike, the owner, had cut down some giant bamboo stalks, the side of telephone poles, and made them into his standards - they were round, safe and perfect.
23) " Little Tata shows them a few survival tricks, including how to cook rice inside bamboo stalks.
24) " The members of the Judging Panel are delighted that The bamboo stalk has won the Prize.
25) "Puttu" is a culinary delicacy of Kerala and Tamil Nadu, in which layers of coconut alternate with layers of powdered rice, all of which fit into a bamboo stalk.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bamboo stalk
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bamboo stalk with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bamboo stalk
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bamboo stalk in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bamboo stalk.
20 examples of simple sentences of bamboo stalk. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bamboo stalk
Compound Sentences with bamboo stalk
Complex Sentences with bamboo stalk
Compound-Complex Sentences with bamboo stalk