bamboo stake in a sentence
1) Sharp bamboo stakes were thickly sown into the grounds around the fort.
2) In Burma, bamboo stakes would be placed on both sides of a path frequented by tigers.
3) If everything worked the deer would kill themselves, impaling their bodies on the wall of bamboo stakes.
4) You can check your slope measurement by using two bamboo stakes and a 12-foot length of string.
bamboo stake example sentences5) Protesters still occupy the shopping district, fortifying their perimeters with walls of gasoline-soaked tires and sharpened bamboo stakes.
6) Bancao's severed head was impaled on a bamboo stake and displayed to the public as a stern warning.
7) The Spanish loss was 1 killed, 1 drowned, and several native soldiers wounded in the feet by bamboo stakes.
8) Add bamboo stakes or forked branches upright in the ground for the plants to lean against or wrap around for support.
9) Some of the bamboo poles are long, and you can get two sometimes three bamboo stakes out of 1 pole.
10) If the media is loose, you can poke a finger down into it to see how damp the media is, or use a pencil or bamboo stake or skewer.
11) With his soldiers, Tiku dug pits filled with bamboo stakes along Dutch supply routes; those who wandered over the pits would fall in and be impaled.
12) Tho I know more about pruning now, and will get proper bamboo stakes for all of them, probably put a mini fan in there too.
13) For a particular stretch at least they supported the rods on bamboo stakes three feet above the ground (note 49), a measure that later enabled the line to survive the attentions of elephants.
14) And the Noman duo rendered the irregularities in the local street pattern visible by clasping bamboo stakes in a rhythmical arrangement between floor and ceiling.
example sentences with bamboo15) CI suggests the use of 1-2' tree tubes, with inexpensive 1⁄2" x 4' bamboo stakes used to both support the tube and mark the location of each plant.
16) bamboo stakes to support the barrier and traps; string or wire to erect barrier;
17) Most of this preliminary line (totalling 26 3/4 mi.) was on bamboo stakes (note 35) .
18) 1288 – Vietnamese general Tran Hung Dao sinks the entire fleet of an invading Yuan Dynasty army by placing steel-tipped bamboo stakes in the Bạch Đằng River, near Halong Bay.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bamboo stake
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bamboo stake with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bamboo stake
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bamboo stake in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bamboo stake.
20 examples of simple sentences of bamboo stake. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bamboo stake
Compound Sentences with bamboo stake
Complex Sentences with bamboo stake
Compound-Complex Sentences with bamboo stake