bamboo scaffolding in a sentence
1) The place looked like a bamboo scaffolding company .
2) bamboo scaffolding is widely used in Hong Kong, with nylon straps tied into knots as couplers.
3) The blocks were presumably put in place by a combination of elephants, coir ropes, pulleys and bamboo scaffolding.
4) There were quite a few high-rise buildings, particularly outside the city centre, and a fair number of them under construction, surrounded by quaint but rather fragile-looking bamboo scaffolding.
bamboo scaffolding example sentences5) Two of the four screens were out and the screen it was showing in had bamboo scaffolding down both aisles and was undergoing major renovation.....kinda added to the atmosphere actually!
6) Being a relatively compact city, with nowhere to expand but upward, new building is rampant, bamboo scaffolding growing on seemingly every block.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bamboo scaffolding
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bamboo scaffolding with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bamboo scaffolding
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bamboo scaffolding in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bamboo scaffolding.
20 examples of simple sentences of bamboo scaffolding. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bamboo scaffolding
Compound Sentences with bamboo scaffolding
Complex Sentences with bamboo scaffolding
Compound-Complex Sentences with bamboo scaffolding