bamboo grows in a sentence
1) Golden bamboo grows well in full sunlight or partial shade.
2) bamboo grows in abundance throughout the city and surrounding areas.
3) bamboo grows here too, after all.
4) bamboo grows at an amazing pace.
bamboo grows example sentences5) bamboo grows in almost all areas, but high-quality timber grows mostly in the highland valleys.
6) Though adoptable to a wide range of soils, the common bamboo grows more vigorously on moist soils.
7) bamboo grows very densely, its clumping nature enables a lot of it to be grown in a comparatively small area, easing pressure on land use.
8) The quality of the flute's sound depends somewhat on the specific bamboo used to make it, and it is generally agreed that the best bamboo grows in the Nagercoil area in South India.
9) Timber bamboo grows at a staggering rate ( 70 to 100 feet in 45 days), but it only produces seeds every 60 to 120 years.
10) bamboo grows right to the water's edge fed by the fresh water river that crosses the plain at the back of the beach forming small pools.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bamboo grows
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bamboo grows with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bamboo grows
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bamboo grows in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bamboo grows.
20 examples of simple sentences of bamboo grows. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bamboo grows
Compound Sentences with bamboo grows
Complex Sentences with bamboo grows
Compound-Complex Sentences with bamboo grows