balun in a sentence
1) One example of this method involves a television balun transformer.
2) baluns are transformers designed specifically to connect between balanced and unbalanced circuits.
3) A current balun consists of two windings that are closely coupled.
4) Transmitters feeding a balanced transmission line will need a balun.
balun example sentences5) I 've heard that you have to mess around with baluns.
6) The bazooka balun is the only "Matching" device used.
7) Charlie Balun, 61, American artist and journalist, cancer.
8) A properly placed and properly sized balun can prevent common mode radiation in coax.
9) The Bazooka balun eliminates extraneous capacitive or inductive matching networks.
10) This can be remedied with the use of a balun.
11) Balun, the cantonment in Dalhousie, was for British troops.
12) See Antenna tuner and balun for details of matching networks and baluns respectively.
13) See Antenna tuner and balun for details of matching networks and baluns respectively.
14) The BAZOOKA balun is the Secret for maximum efficiency of these Quads!
example sentences with balun15) The wire of the balun that was stripped further should extend between the two separated wires.
16) The signal and ground wires on the left side of the balun attach to your circuit.
17) baluns can be made using ferrite toroid cores or even from the coax feedline itself.
18) And position the ends of the balun wires at a 45 degree angle to the center point.
19) The full inductance of the balun impedes the flow of common-mode signals passing from left to right.
20) Several types of balun are commonly used to feed a dipole antenna: current baluns and coax baluns.
21) Several types of balun are commonly used to feed a dipole antenna: current baluns and coax baluns.
22) Several types of balun are commonly used to feed a dipole antenna: current baluns and coax baluns.
23) A balun is a type of transformer with two windings: a signal winding and a ground winding.
24) The street was named for Hugh de Balun, who owned property in the area in the 12th century.
25) Make the Bazooka Balun.
26) I used a random ferrite balun core with 18 turns, center-tapped for the primary and 3 turns for the output.
27) The common-mode (balun) inductance of your probe impedes the flow of common-mode currents on the shield of the probe.
How to use balun in a sentence28) Hi Larry, Rich - W4RQ here, I did the 9:1 balun End Fed thing too.
29) A coax balun is a cost-effective method of eliminating feeder radiation, but is limited to a narrow set of operating frequencies.
30) These wires then pass through the core of the balun and appear again as signal and ground connections on the right side.
31) The density of outlets must be such that a minimum of two outlets must serve 10m 2 . One of the outlets can be fibre and all baluns such as telephone adapters must be external to the outlet.
32) Changing the tube or its gas, the coax, the balun, the linear, or any other part means retuning the circuit even though all other variables remain static.
33) The power connection provided is for continuing your power supply past the balun by using one pair of wires from the Cat5E cable.
34) Common filter configurations used include a simple capacitor, LC filters, Pi (P) filters and common mode filters (such Figure 12: Input Filtering as the balun filter shown in figure 12).
35) Researchers from Nanyang Technological University (NTU) say they have developed the world's smallest transformer (or commonly known as balun) integrated into and IC chip.
36) Sometimes this signal is distributed over Cat 5 cables using transmitter and receiver baluns allowing for greater distances between display and player and simplified wiring.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of balun
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of balun with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with balun
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word balun in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with balun.
20 examples of simple sentences of balun. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of balun
Compound Sentences with balun
Complex Sentences with balun
Compound-Complex Sentences with balun