balsam poplar in a sentence
1) They are followed by balsam poplar and eventually white spruce.
2) Tree groves are aspen, willows and balsam poplar.
3) The area's native tree species include deciduous balsam poplar and coniferous spruce and pine.
4) White spruce–balsam poplar forest occurs on small localized floodplains of secondary streams (Jeffrey 1964).
balsam poplar example sentences5) Aspen poplar, balsam poplar (or cottonwood), and paper birch are the primary large deciduous species.
6) White spruce, trembling aspen, balsam poplar and white birch are the most prominent native trees in and around town.
7) A few are broad-leaved species: Trembling and Large-Toothed Aspen, Cottonwood and White Birch, and balsam Poplar.
8) Black spruce stands surround low muskeg areas, and large black spruce cottonwoods and balsam poplars grow along the river flood plains, particularly west of the Chulitna River.
9) Lodgepole pine is the typical associate of white spruce on coarse-textured parent materials, while balsam poplar–spruce mixtures are frequent on floodplains.
10) Trees in this area are Bur Oak, ("Quercus macrocarpa"), Green ash ("Fraxinus pennsylvanica"), Manitoba maple ("Acer negundo"), and balsam poplar ("Populus sect.
11) Early miners packed in Balm of Gilead (balsam poplar) trees on the backs of burros and planted them to line the street.
12) The forested, or woodlands area is dominated by trembling aspen "Populus tremuloides", balsam poplar "(Populus balsamifera)", other poplars and spruces, although other species of trees do occur.
13) Several floodplain stands represented the successional sequence from productive balsam poplar and white spruce to black spruce stands underlain by permafrost on the older terraces.
14) Western tanager was reported foraging on quaking aspen, as well as balsam poplar ("P. balsamifera ssp. balsamifera"), speckled alder ("Alnus rugosa"), and white spruce in central Alberta.
example sentences with balsam15) Black spruce, Jack pine, trembling aspen, white birch, white spruce, balsam poplar, and balsam fir are the dominant trees in the area.
16) The forests consist of pines (mostly Jack Pine, some red pine), spruces (white, black), larch, poplars (Trembling Aspen, balsam poplar), birch (white, swamp) and small pockets of eastern white cedar.
17) In the Canadian Rockies, the lodgepole pine/quaking aspen forests occur in the foothills, mixed with white spruce and balsam poplar.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of balsam poplar
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of balsam poplar with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with balsam poplar
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word balsam poplar in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with balsam poplar.
20 examples of simple sentences of balsam poplar. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of balsam poplar
Compound Sentences with balsam poplar
Complex Sentences with balsam poplar
Compound-Complex Sentences with balsam poplar