balsam in a sentence
1) The balsam root is probably peak this week.
2) The balsam fir is a true fir.
3) The balsam shrubs have long since disappeared.
4) balsam fir, black spruce and red spruce are common.
balsam example sentences5) It is exceptionally rich in orchids and balsams.
6) There we always found sweet balsam for our troubles.
7) It can thus denote balsam gum as well.
8) They are followed by balsam poplar and eventually white spruce.
9) Himalayan balsam is a non-native plant that is invasive.
10) The singing on this retreat was balsam for me.
11) Experts say the Himalayan balsam plant swamps native species .
12) The best medium for attaching standard glass coverslips is Canada Balsam.
13) Other substances added include myrrh, cinnamon, and balsam gum.
14) Program Fees – $55 to start for a beautiful balsam wreath.
example sentences with balsam15) An ethereal balsam resin produced by drilling into the larch tree trunks.
16) Martin balsam appeared as a Social Worker.
17) balsam Mountain, another High Peak, looms ahead.
18) Dennis Lee did the lyrics and Phil balsam did the music.
19) For example, Himalayan balsam is transported downriver through catchments.
20) Many perfumes contain components identical to balsam of Peru.
21) Friar's balsam again made the running.
22) Clooney was married to actress Talia balsam from 1989 to 1993.
23) The balsam pillows are a new product that came about amid difficult times .
24) Martin balsam makes a properly brash, snappy Hollywood agent.
25) Her name is Gabriella, not Gabrielle Balsam.
26) Some contain balsam of Peru to which certain people may be allergic.
27) On all sides are boreal forest consisting of thick balsam fir and red spruce.
How to use balsam in a sentence28) Why are we removing Himalayan Balsam?
29) balsam Lake near Coboconk, Ontario destroying a tall stand of forest.
30) It is a kind of native balsam, or resin, resembling turpentine.
31) Tree groves are aspen, willows and balsam poplar.
32) Go for rich emollient shampoos with proteins, balsams and moisturisers.
33) Land and water are protected at balsam Mountain Preserve in North Carolina.
34) Treat your hair the Wella balsam way for ultimate shine and condition.
35) Informed of this, Simons asked what other parts balsam had played.
36) On the property, the balsam Spa offers first-class treatments and soothing massage.
37) Himalayan balsam or policemen's helmets is another introduction, but a common one.
38) Then they came upon old Albahatnam, sitting under a balsam tree as usual.
39) D June 20 The air is distincly fragrant with balsam and resin and mint.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of balsam
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of balsam with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with balsam
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word balsam in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with balsam.
20 examples of simple sentences of balsam. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of balsam
Compound Sentences with balsam
Complex Sentences with balsam
Compound-Complex Sentences with balsam