balsa in a sentence
1) balsa cement has been widely used, but is less strong.
2) That meant building a raft made from balsa logs.
3) balsa isn't strong...yeah right.
4) Participants will construct their own mouse trap vehicle from balsa wood.
balsa example sentences5) Base materials include paper, fabric, and lightweight balsa wood.
6) Richmond uses silver, balsa wood, paper and sometimes pearls.
7) Less than 25% was absorbed by the balsa wood.
8) These planes can be far lighter than similar balsa models.
9) You know it looks like balsa wood.
10) The diablos dress in intricate masks carved from balsa wood.
11) Balsa: 115, 119, 125.
12) Now going to tackle the balsa core in my deck.
13) balsa wood is a good example of a soft hardwood.
14) Balsa, glassed in fins right off the wings?
example sentences with balsa15) Archaeological collections of balsa are scattered by several museums and private collections.
16) Here I used balsa instead of basswood for its greater flexibility.
17) The hull is made of balsa and skirts are made of polythene .
18) balsa shatters on impact, while foam breaks evenly into two pieces.
19) No fireworks, streamers or podiums made of balsa wood.
20) Horizontally mount a spare servo to the end of balsa wood.
21) balsa is one of the most common core materials used in composites.
22) A three-year old balsa tree is worth about $5,000. his house.
23) As a child he taught himself to build miniature hydroplanes in balsa wood.
24) Model buildings are commonly made from plastic, foam, balsa wood or paper.
25) Even solid balsa surfboards are available.
26) The company is particularly notable for its extensive line of balsa wood model airplane kits.
27) In the present day there is practically nothing to be seen of BALSA.
How to use balsa in a sentence28) balsa is commonly used in boats, wind turbine blades, and structural composite panels.
29) One had to be built prior out of balsa wood, paper and glue.
30) Soldier portable UAV (Unmanned Aero Vehicle) made from balsa wood.
31) Six 25-man balsa life rafts were located in Seal Beach, California.
32) We hired a chap with a balsa wood catamaran with a small outboard motor.
33) balsa wood boards are lighter, more buoyant and easier to handle than other boards.
34) The lighter woods, such as balsa, can be crushed with the finger.
35) I used balsa wood instead of bamboo and glued the balsa with model plane glue.
36) I used balsa wood instead of bamboo and glued the balsa with model plane glue.
37) The well-known balsa (a hardwood) is actually softer than any commercial softwood.
38) It can destroy the power supply or burn the balsa structure of the lifter.
39) Deck in GRP balsa core sandwich.
40) The boy sat on the floor beside her, carving a piece of balsa wood.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of balsa
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of balsa with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with balsa
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word balsa in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with balsa.
20 examples of simple sentences of balsa. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of balsa
Compound Sentences with balsa
Complex Sentences with balsa
Compound-Complex Sentences with balsa