balmy temperature in a sentence
1) A sudden chill crept over my skin, despite the balmy temperature.
2) Flags blew in the wind amid a sun-filled sky and balmy temperatures.
3) Cooler mornings, crisp evening and yet bright sunshine and balmy temperatures during the day.
4) It was again extremely cold and I longed for the balmy temperatures I'd seen on all my previous visits.
balmy temperature example sentences5) The 'Wet' Season runs from November to April and is accompanied by balmy temperatures and seasonal rain showers.
6) Here the sea views and attractive outdoor dining furniture make them the ideal spot to enjoy a leisurely meal or drink whilst making the most of the balmy temperatures and fabulous scenery.
7) The unusually balmy temperatures also brought sun worshipers flocking to the UK's beaches and parks to make the most of the mini heatwave.
8) Although the park is open year-round, generally balmy temperatures lure most of Death Valley's nearly 1 million annual visitors between late October and mid-May.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of balmy temperature
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of balmy temperature with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with balmy temperature
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word balmy temperature in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with balmy temperature.
20 examples of simple sentences of balmy temperature. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of balmy temperature
Compound Sentences with balmy temperature
Complex Sentences with balmy temperature
Compound-Complex Sentences with balmy temperature