ballsy in a sentence
1) Few companies are as ballsy as Apple.
2) There's no doubt it was ballsy.
3) How could we follow up such a ballsy show?
4) It was a ballsy move, and pure Nick Fox.
ballsy example sentences5) Janet Jackson is so ballsy to do this.
6) They needed a bit of a ballsy character, I think.
7) Desperate, reckless and overly ballsy actions become more common on all sides.
8) He was ballsy, rude, and New York pushy.
9) That was a ballsy move that JP could only dream about doing.
10) Rather, he's tough, ballsy and will pitch through pain.
11) It's a real ballsy character.
12) The Varlamov trade you say panic but I 'll say ballsy.
13) A particularly ballsy unit of Diamonds recently ran up against Superman in Metropolis.
14) This brings me to one of the more ballsy aspects of the film.
example sentences with ballsy15) It's a rather ballsy move that raises a couple of questions: 1.
16) Sorry, Steve, the world has to know how ballsy you are.
17) Ballsy, I say!).
18) Grimes said of the her character: "She's a very ballsy character.
19) ballsy WEEK 16 Picks by REAL Fantasy Football Fans!
20) But it's a pretty ballsy statement on a campus full of educated black people.
21) ballsy asking for public $ .
22) Herrington was described as "a handsome guy with a very ballsy voice that women loved.
23) Baer described her character as " ballsy television journalist who sets out to nail pedophiles".
24) This one, for example, has a great combination of ballsy driving and awkward humor.
25) Hes too safe, and if he got ballsy im scared he would get fleeced.
26) Wow, that's ballsy.
27) That, if you ask me, is intelligent, ballsy (and successful) politics.
How to use ballsy in a sentence28) He also felt that including real-life historic figures such as Tesla was a "very ballsy thing".
29) Frankly, it's downright ballsy because by most people's definitions it's not comedy.
30) This is very much a make-or-break effort for anyone involved, and a ballsy move from DC.
31) I kept watching your scenes and thinking about how ballsy David's character is to do that.
32) Playing side two of My War was a ballsy decision for Ginn to make all things considered.
33) If facing down the secret police for art ain't ballsy, I don't know what is.
34) Britannica Concise Encyclopedia . The only way to get to see just how ballsy they were.
35) This French offering is gentler and less ballsy than it's Turkish-German counterpart, but no less enjoyable.
36) Emily Mackay from the same publication felt that the track conveyed a "ballsy power to self-made self-belief.
37) Some argue too ballsy.
38) As with Muzan E, his strongest, most determined and most all-round ballsy character is a woman.
39) Very ballsy move Mike.
40) Katie tried to be ballsy, but fell short, and Brandon u0026 David received the final 2 seats.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ballsy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ballsy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ballsy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ballsy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ballsy.
20 examples of simple sentences of ballsy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ballsy
Compound Sentences with ballsy
Complex Sentences with ballsy
Compound-Complex Sentences with ballsy