ballroom in a sentence
1) The price is "ballroom dancing lessons".
2) An amazed buzz ran around the ballroom.
3) The music video presented a mock ballroom battle.
4) The ballroom occupied the entire north wing.
ballroom example sentences5) On opening night the ballroom was fully packed.
6) ballroom tango steps were standardized by dance studios.
7) Argentine tango music is much more varied than ballroom tango music.
8) It is commonly used in ballroom dance music.
9) ballroom dancing is a skill acquired over years.
10) We have flexible meeting and ballroom function space.
11) It was like watching a combat ballroom dance marathon.
12) The conservatory and ballroom accommodate 450 for dinner.
13) There is a magnificent ballroom receiving daylight from above.
14) Their roles were primarily dialogue with intermittent bits of ballroom dancing.
example sentences with ballroom15) The ballroom is left in chaos and destruction.
16) The ballroom had a sprung floor and dance band stage.
17) Only the ballroom still shows signs of life.
18) He took up ballroom dancing late in life.
19) A ballroom was erected and subsequently a hotel.
20) I tried several places before they tumbled through the ballroom doors.
21) It features "charming gardens and a beautifully renovated ballroom".
22) Latin shoes are also more flexible than ballroom shoes.
23) A ball is a large formal party that features ballroom dancing.
24) The layout of the ballroom was exceptionally beautiful.
25) The massive ballroom filled with employees roared with laughter .
26) Ballroom, swing and square dancing keep everyone moving.
27) Scott's steps are not "strictly ballroom".
How to use ballroom in a sentence28) In an elegant ballroom Muppets are dancing away.
29) Club Ballroom. $30 per person.
30) Shimoda did ballroom dancing with several women dance partners.
31) They spent the night sleeping on the ballroom floor.
32) Polly recalled that evening in the ballroom.
33) Just as before eating, they received ballroom dance lessons.
34) The ballroom was said to be "an enchanting sight".
35) In the ballroom, the bride sat alone.
36) Most of the attendants do ballroom dancing.
37) The mansion was built in 1892 and contains a large ballroom.
38) In 1910 a spacious ballroom was built in the palace.
39) The hall with ballroom and vaulted cellar was built in 1878.
40) The party in the novella consists mostly of nude ballroom dancing.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ballroom
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ballroom with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ballroom
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ballroom in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ballroom.
20 examples of simple sentences of ballroom. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ballroom
Compound Sentences with ballroom
Complex Sentences with ballroom
Compound-Complex Sentences with ballroom