ballpoint (pen) in a sentence
1) Using ballpoint pens to create artwork is not without limitations.
2) The thickness is slightly larger than a standard ballpoint pen .
3) The first was a plastic ballpoint pen.
4) Also available in fountain pen, ballpoint pen and pencil versions.
ballpoint (pen) example sentences5) ballpoint pens are produced in both disposable and refillable models.
6) A ballpoint pen slid into a hole in the box.
7) Effects not generally associated with ballpoint pens can be achieved.
8) Finally, trace the design with a ballpoint pen.
9) The chief inspector twiddled her ballpoint pen.
10) The ballpoint pen went through several failures in design throughout its early stages.
11) The plant produced 600 million ballpoint pens in 1971 and closed in 2005.
12) Fergie's title has been casually lined through with a ballpoint pen.
13) Mace renders people and pets in ballpoint pen by commission.
14) When traveling abroad by plane always take a ballpoint pen with you.
example sentences with ballpoint15) Marcel Bich was involved in developing the production of inexpensive ballpoint pens.
16) ABBERLEY: You've got my ballpoint pen.
17) Finally, some considered the ballpoint pen UI ... farfetched.
18) Pen manufacturers produce designer ballpoint pens for the high-end and collectors' markets.
19) A history of the ballpoint pen.
20) June 15 – László Bíró patents the ballpoint pen in Britain.
21) László Bíró made "biro" the ballpoint pen.
22) I took the book and a supply of ballpoint pens back in February.
23) Color availability and sensitivity of ink to light are among concerns of ballpoint pen artists.
24) The flushing loo, the ballpoint pen and the safety match merit a mention.
25) Lennie Mace offers much insight into his usage of ballpoint pens as art medium.
26) Although designs and construction vary between brands, basic components of all ballpoint pens are universal.
27) ballpoint pens with "erasable ink" were pioneered by the Paper Mate pen company.
How to use ballpoint in a sentence28) It's smooth as a ballpoint pen, if you will forgive the comparison.
29) Fountain pens may serve as an everyday writing instrument, much like the common ballpoint pen.
30) If using a ballpoint pen.
31) For those that know their writing implements, the actual pen is a Cross ballpoint pen.
32) Growing up in a working-class family, the most readily available art supplies were ballpoint pens.
33) For their first project, employees are encouraged to smart small, with a ballpoint pen.
34) It's held together by an elastic band which has two ballpoint pens clamped under it.
35) Following World War II, many companies vied to commercially produce their own ballpoint pen design.
36) Scrawled by his wife in black ballpoint pen, it reads: "Practise happiness.
37) ballpoint pen and carbon-paper suffice for 'one-off' letters written on donated headed notepaper.
38) Myths tested : Can 007's exploding ballpoint pen blow a test dummy in half?
39) However, this entry primarily covers the ballpoint pens identified as the "Jotter").
40) The common ballpoint pen is a product of mass-production, with components produced separately on assembly-lines.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ballpoint (pen)
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ballpoint (pen) with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ballpoint (pen)
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ballpoint (pen) in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ballpoint (pen).
20 examples of simple sentences of ballpoint (pen). We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ballpoint (pen)
Compound Sentences with ballpoint (pen)
Complex Sentences with ballpoint (pen)
Compound-Complex Sentences with ballpoint (pen)