ballpark in a sentence
1) The ballpark was torn down in 1920.
2) The ballpark was initially built in 1887.
3) His favorite activity is driving his motorcycle around the ballpark.
4) The ballpark offers a wide choice of restaurants.
ballpark example sentences5) An important type of ballpark is the indoor park.
6) The ballpark was located in the dense west end.
7) I was very comfortable in the ballpark .
8) The ballpark's second incarnation opened in 1895.
9) Watson's group preserved many intriguing qualities of the ballpark.
10) The ballpark could now seat 18,000 fans.
11) These findings are in the same ballpark as previous reports.
12) We should ballpark against the state of the art.
13) The seats are standard ballpark affair down in the Field club.
14) It's just an entirely different ballpark.
example sentences with ballpark15) The City built a minor league ballpark south of downtown.
16) The ballpark expanded with the club's rising fortunes.
17) The ballpark was the site of some notable home run feats.
18) The stadium consists of ballpark and an eight lane track.
19) Flags are also sold at the ballpark.
20) Just a different kind of language but still same general ballpark.
21) Somewhere in the ballpark of 10 pounds .
22) This ballpark is more than a place to watch baseball .
23) These boys are all in the same general ballpark .
24) The ballpark was renamed League Park in 1927.
25) The ballpark has 5,095 club seats and 63 luxury suites.
26) All the leagues games were played at three ballparks.
27) You can't give me a ballpark figure?
How to use ballpark in a sentence28) A plaque commemorates the ballpark's existence at the site.
29) The Hurricanes opened a new ballpark in 1973.
30) It's like being at the ballpark!
31) He's had some contributions in this ballpark.
32) U.S. Cellular Field has an unusual place in ballpark history.
33) The scoreboard was used through the final year at the ballpark.
34) He bolted from the ballpark without packing up his locker.
35) All are expected to be in the same ballpark.
36) We have brought some history into the ballpark .
37) Be warned though, ballpark food is PRICEY.
38) Myth No. 6: Spring Training ballpark seating options are lousy.
39) The team previously appeared at the ballpark during the 1996 inaugural season.
40) The scoreboard told fans to evacuate the ballpark without using the elevators.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ballpark
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ballpark with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ballpark
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ballpark in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ballpark.
20 examples of simple sentences of ballpark. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ballpark
Compound Sentences with ballpark
Complex Sentences with ballpark
Compound-Complex Sentences with ballpark