ballot tally in a sentence
1) When the ballots were tallied that night, I placed second.
2) We hope that percentage is substantially higher by the time the final ballot is tallied Tuesday night.
3) First, Marin County tallies VBM ballots in "decks" that are not associated with geography.
4) The 15,500 engineers represented by the same union approved a four-year Boeing contract in ballots tallied Feb. 19 .
ballot tally example sentences5) In some precincts, the county tallied more mail-in ballots than there were voters recorded as having voted by mail.
6) Early smiles (as DeLong led in early absentee and OC ballots) disappeared as the L.A. County ballots were tallied .
7) Summability (Summable)– Can the winner be calculated by tallying ballots at each polling station separately and simply adding up the individual tallies?
8) A manual system of tallying the ballots by hand, and then doing it again to double-check, is more accurate simply because there are fewer steps.
9) Murkowski did not concede until one week later when, after more than 15,000 absentee and other uncounted ballots were tallied, she still remained 1,630 votes behind Miller.
10) The clerk called the roll of the states again, and as the ballots were tallied, a band played "Yankee Doodle" and "Dixie".
11) The number of voters that protest against voting by spoiling their ballot or submitting a blank ballot is not specifically known, as these ballots are tallied along with all the informal ballots.
12) Partial results released on August 29, with 2.03 million ballots tallied from 35% of polling stations, gave the following numbers:
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ballot tally
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ballot tally with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ballot tally
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ballot tally in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ballot tally.
20 examples of simple sentences of ballot tally. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ballot tally
Compound Sentences with ballot tally
Complex Sentences with ballot tally
Compound-Complex Sentences with ballot tally