ballot referendum in a sentence
1) Moreover, a ballot referendum stopped a nuclear plant in Eugene, Oregon.
2) However, in 2004, the amendment was removed from the constitution via another ballot referendum .
3) The most recent change, resulting from a ballot referendum in November 1986, changed the elections from a non-partisan May election to a partisan November election.
4) By 1975, after a Charter Study Commission report and the passage of a ballot referendum, the township adopted the Council-Manager Plan B form of government.
ballot referendum example sentences5) In 2004, Alaska enacted legislation and a separate ballot referendum that took effect on the same day, but that conflicted with each other.
6) States with a ballot referendum or initiative process: The voters in these states may follow suit and pass a state constitutional ban on discrimination by state and local governments.
7) Along with other nonprofits, citizens groups and businesses, we educated the regional public before a ballot referendum on the water system transfer.
8) Official ballot referendums (SB 2)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ballot referendum
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ballot referendum with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ballot referendum
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ballot referendum in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ballot referendum.
20 examples of simple sentences of ballot referendum. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ballot referendum
Compound Sentences with ballot referendum
Complex Sentences with ballot referendum
Compound-Complex Sentences with ballot referendum