ballot paper in a sentence
1) Only independents should be allowed on the ballot paper .
2) Black smoke from the burned ballot papers means no pope .
3) The completed ballot paper therefore contains an ordinal list of candidates.
4) ballot papers are strung together and burned after each vote .
ballot paper example sentences5) ballot papers disappeared, others never arrived at union offices.
6) Their main impact was to lengthen the ballot paper .
7) But voters could have another choice on their ballot papers .
8) The ballot paper is folded and then handed to the voter.
9) As the ballot papers are going out on the twenty sixth?
10) Inside the polling station are large print versions of the ballot paper .
11) The closing date for receipt of ballot papers is 13 May 1992.
12) As in Ireland some voters would find the ballot paper confusing.
13) Voters electing the 88-member Constituent Assembly used two ballot papers .
14) How many people have had them on their ballot paper before?
example sentences with ballot15) Here, the ballot papers are marked on tables with families around.
16) Instead, both were labelled "Independent" on the ballot papers .
17) Mistakes mean that a ballot paper may not be counted.
18) The ballot paper asks two questions.
19) Under British electoral law, ballot papers could not be sent overseas.
20) It's vital that everyone takes great care when completing their ballot paper .
21) To us, those on the ballot paper next month may seem similar.
22) Any informal ballot papers must be set aside and recorded with no value.
23) Any ' doubtful' ballot papers will be kept to one side.
24) For a minute there yesterday my hand trembled over the ballot paper .
25) The voter marks the ballot papers in the privacy of a voting booth.
26) Any such sick cardinals take the oath and then complete the ballot papers .
27) Furthermore, the lawful distribution of ballot papers has been hindered by anti-government protesters.
How to use ballot in a sentence28) Some 100 ballot papers were spoiled by having crosses against both Alford and Lopez.
29) Letters informing householders arrived in the same post as the local election ballot papers .
30) Distribution of ballot papers on the twenty sixth of October, about subscription.
31) The unique identification numbers of all rejected postal ballot papers are noted on a list.
32) Others pointed out that reform was not an option listed on the ballot paper .
33) Candidates would be grouped by political party in separate columns on the ballot paper .
34) ballot papers on which no second preference is indicated clearly cannot be transferred.
35) A total of 3,000 ballot papers had been distributed to ten polling places throughout the campus.
36) According to CENI, ballot papers are valid even if they are not stamped.
37) It is also too late for Cannold to be removed from the ballot papers .
38) I remember the table cloth ballot paper in the NSW elec Aw, crap.
39) They contain hundreds of precious ballot papers that will decide the outcome of tonights by-election .
40) The candidate, from Allbrook, sent his ballot paper in by post last week.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ballot paper
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ballot paper with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ballot paper
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ballot paper in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ballot paper.
20 examples of simple sentences of ballot paper. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ballot paper
Compound Sentences with ballot paper
Complex Sentences with ballot paper
Compound-Complex Sentences with ballot paper