ballot measure in a sentence
1) There are ten ballot measures before Oregon voters.
2) A 1958 statewide ballot measure gave the university its present name.
3) You can research ballot measures on the web.
4) Unlike candidate races, nonprofits can support or oppose ballot measures .
ballot measure example sentences5) How do personal decisions emphasize the effects of ballot measures ?
6) Add your voice to this future ballot measure .
7) Washington is the second state to consider such a ballot measure .
8) The ballot measure was ultimately defeated on November 3, 1992.
9) He prefers underwriting ballot measures rather than lobbying in state capitols.
10) There are 160 ballot measures going before voters in 37 states Tuesday.
11) Walmart gave two campaign contributions to Sanders' pension ballot measure .
12) ballot measure 4 is yet another attempt to block its development.
13) The mailers promote candidates and ballot measures that the union supports.
14) This is where UHW's launching ballot measures comes in.
example sentences with ballot15) The IRV ballot measure won by only 1%.
16) The news about anti-affirmative action ballot measures isn't as promising.
17) I think this ballot measure has a very strong chance of success.
18) The library formed a regional library district through a ballot measure in 2006.
19) ballot measure 20-54 clearly reads the money is not there.
20) Two ballot measures have already been proposed to try to undo the restrictions .
21) Another 24 ballot measures were decided earlier this year during primary and special elections.
22) Residents also voted on a controversial ballot measure and several other city positions .
23) The ballot measure does not earmark the increased revenue for any specific purpose.
24) The ballot measure was sponsored by the Alliance to Roll Back Taxes.
25) A ballot measure is required because all constitutional amendments must be approved by voters.
26) It was directed at dismantling affirmative action programs in five different states via ballot measures .
27) And they 're more about the various ballot measures than the election itself.
How to use ballot in a sentence28) Oregon ballot measure 7 (2000) was similar to measure 37.
29) Polis has sponsored two ballot measures targeting hydraulic fracturing, Initiatives 88 and 89.
30) The ballot measure is opposed by the state's district attorneys and law enforcement agencies.
31) Bruce also led the campaign to impose revenue caps through city and state ballot measures .
32) On October 7, 2005, Judge Cowett found the ballot measure unconstitutional.
33) Spending on the ballot measure by supporters and opponents was unprecedented in the state .
34) A handful of residents decides City Council members, school board members and ballot measures .
35) Organizers in Arkansas vow to come back with a ballot measure in 2014 .
36) CMA continues the fight to protect MICRA against a ballot measure funded by trial lawyers.
37) The STOP ballot measure would require voter approval before the city could subsidize a sports facility .
38) I 'm hoping that the high court finds all ballot measures like proposition 8 basically illegal.
39) Some researchers have found that social-issue ballot measures may motivate turnout, while others are skeptical.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ballot measure
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ballot measure with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ballot measure
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ballot measure in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ballot measure.
20 examples of simple sentences of ballot measure. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ballot measure
Compound Sentences with ballot measure
Complex Sentences with ballot measure
Compound-Complex Sentences with ballot measure