ballot fraud in a sentence
1) The analysis shows 491 cases of absentee ballot fraud and 400 cases of registration fraud.
2) Ramos was charged with two counts of absentee ballot fraud and two counts of mutilation of election materials.
3) Considerably more evidence exists for other types of election fraud, especially voter registration fraud and absentee ballot fraud.
4) Prevent voter impersonation fraud yes, but not double voting, absentee ballot fraud, vote buying and other types.
ballot fraud example sentences5) In response to simmering tempers ahead of the poll, Minister Djoko urged the public to help prevent smear campaigns and electoral violations, including intimidation, vote-buying and ballot fraud.
6) Tighter rules on absentee ballots and home voting to reduce the possibility of ballot fraud;
7) " Stone said former city Inspector General Hoffman singled him out in the ballot fraud investigation while failing to probe other aldermen.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ballot fraud
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ballot fraud with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ballot fraud
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ballot fraud in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ballot fraud.
20 examples of simple sentences of ballot fraud. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ballot fraud
Compound Sentences with ballot fraud
Complex Sentences with ballot fraud
Compound-Complex Sentences with ballot fraud