ballot envelope in a sentence
1) Florida uses signature matching: the voter signs the provisional ballot envelope .
2) Regular Voters voting back-up paper ballots do NOT need to complete a provisional ballot envelope .
3) The voter must sign a statement on the absentee ballot envelope prior to returning the ballot.
4) All ballots, absentee ballot envelopes, and voting machines were impounded under a court injunction sought by state Republicans.
ballot envelope example sentences5) All ballots, absentee ballot envelopes, and voting machines were impounded under a court injunction sought by state Republicans.
6) At 9:00 a.m. on Election Day, the Board of Elections and Voter Registration office will begin the examination of the absentee ballot return envelopes .
7) ballot envelopes must be received at the Institute's National Office by: 5:00 p.m. (Ottawa time), Monday, November 30, 2009.
8) Open the Yellow Bag and remove all voted ballots, including paper ballots, curbside envelopes, provisional envelopes, and 17-year-old voter envelopes.
9) In General: Backup paper ballots cast for one of the three reasons listed above are NOT provisional ballots and are not to be placed in provisional ballot envelopes .
10) The YELLOW Bag is for deposit of provisional envelopes, voted paper ballots, curbside envelopes with ballots, and any other completed voter forms.
11) Compare the signature on the application for the absentee ballot with the signature on the back of the absentee ballot envelope (the voter's affidavit) to ensure the signatures match. 2.
12) Coleman's team had marked on some of their copies of the envelopes, so the panel ruled that Coleman's attorney would need to subpoena the original absentee ballot envelopes from the counties.
13) ballots must be postmarked by Tuesday, put in a drop box or returned in-person to your county elections department by 8 p.m. Be sure to sign the ballot envelope .
14) ballot envelopes not conforming to the procedures established by the Nominating Committee/Returning Officer(s) shall automatically be rejected together with the ballot.
example sentences with ballot15) 2) is in the sealed, official ballot envelope which shall be an envelope marked only with the word ballot for the purposes of voter anonymity;
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ballot envelope
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ballot envelope with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ballot envelope
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ballot envelope in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ballot envelope.
20 examples of simple sentences of ballot envelope. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ballot envelope
Compound Sentences with ballot envelope
Complex Sentences with ballot envelope
Compound-Complex Sentences with ballot envelope