ballot cast in a sentence
1) But each specific ballot cast is never associated with a particular voter.
2) Any player named on 75% or more of all ballots cast is elected.
3) The number of ballots cast is displayed in the bottom center of the screen.
4) The union said Tuesday evening that 99.6 percent of the ballots cast favored the deal.
ballot cast example sentences5) Of the 1038 valid ballots cast, 923 supported ratification and 115 voted against accepting the deal.
6) Now of the 530,000 or so ballots cast, fewer than 5,000 were officially declared spoiled.
7) Jefferson County followed with 3,550 ballots cast - 2,585 in person and 965 by mail.
8) He received 827 votes (10.39% of ballots cast ), coming in last of four candidates.
9) Internet voting was also proving to be very expensive with initial costs running around $70,000+ per ballot cast .
10) In 2000, Chaves County, which is 42% Hispanic, carried for Bush in 2000 because 10% of the ballots cast registered no choice.
11) Hopes rose after the insiders said the postal votes - nearly a quarter of the total ballots cast - showed the No campaign winning comfortably.
12) Leopold had the plurality, winning by a margin of 2,139 votes (8.0% of ballots cast ; 9.6% of valid votes).
13) The county clerk shall immediately thereafter advise the Department of the results of the ballots cast and the tax rates set for local governments concerned.
14) Out of 833 ballots cast, Paul garnered the greatest number of votes with 374, beating his nearest competitor Texas Gov. Rick Perry by a wide margin.
example sentences with ballot15) Officials with California Attorneys, Administrative Law Judges and Hearing Officers in State Employment said that 1,388, or 85 percent of the 1,631 ballots cast, supported the agreement.
16) To establish the winners, a quota for the district would be determined based on the number of valid ballots cast and the number of seats available in the district.
17) Phillips, with 38 percent of the ballots cast, lost to Democrat Paul B. Johnson, Jr., the son of a former governor.
18) Smith came closer to joining the Hall of Fame in 2006 by receiving 45 percent of the ballots cast, or 234 votes.
19) Because he did not obtain a majority of the ballots cast, Hall was forced to enter the May 27, 2014 runoff election with the runner-up, John Lee Ratcliffe of Dallas who received 18,891 votes (28.8%).
20) On January 9, 2007, Ripken was elected to the Hall of Fame, appearing on 537 out of 545 of the ballots cast (98.53%), eight votes short of a unanimous selection.
21) Liquor by the drink appeared to have won by a 100-vote margin in a contentious 2012 referendum in which the number of ballots cast exceeded the number of eligible voters by more than 300.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ballot cast
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ballot cast with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ballot cast
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ballot cast in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ballot cast.
20 examples of simple sentences of ballot cast. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ballot cast
Compound Sentences with ballot cast
Complex Sentences with ballot cast
Compound-Complex Sentences with ballot cast