ballot proposition in a sentence
1) Last year, California voted down a similar ballot proposition .
2) This was a result of an elected ballot proposition approved by its citizens.
3) Brunner has litigated various ballot propositions .
4) The ballot proposition calls for legalizing marijuana and regulating it like alcohol, including a tax.
ballot proposition example sentences5) If approved, the Council's resolution would urge local residents to reject the ballot proposition .
6) But traditionally, the list of signatories for each individual ballot proposition has been considered a public record.
7) proposition 2 was a California ballot proposition in that state's general election on November 4, 2008.
8) ballot proposition 130, dubbed "Forests Forever", was submitted to California's voters in November 1990.
9) The state also allows ballot propositions : direct participation of the electorate by initiative, referendum, recall, and ratification.
10) The largest share of the drought relief package - $549 million - comes from accelerated spending of bond money voters previously approved in two ballot propositions .
11) The petition needed to submit sufficient valid signatures of registered California voters by July 18, 2014, to qualify as a November election ballot proposition .
12) SFPO worked against several California ballot propositions in November 2005, and assisted with health care and affordable housing measures for San Franciscans through 2006.
13) proposition 27 was an unsuccessful ballot proposition on the November 2, 2010 ballot in California, placed there by the initiative process.
14) proposition 8, known informally as Prop 8, was a California ballot proposition and a state constitutional amendment passed in the November 2008 California state elections.
example sentences with ballot15) Niello said the Assembly should not pass the bill until after the May 19 special election, when California voters weigh six ballot propositions to deal with the state's budget gap.
16) A 1938 ballot proposition against picketing, "proposition 1," considered fascist by commentators for the state grange, became a huge political struggle.
17) With the passage of a ballot proposition and a state law in 1966-1967, PERS was allowed to invest 25% of its portfolio in stocks; in 1984, proposition 21 removed the 25% limitation.
18) She participated in a lawsuit against Amendment 2, a 1992 ballot proposition in Colorado designed to deny gays and lesbians legal protection from discrimination.
19) Though only California voters can vote on this particular ballot proposition, the more people around the country are educated on this issue, the more likely this movement will take hold nationwide.
20) The studio will continue to produce additional videos for the statewide ballot propositions in partnership with Nate Kaplan and Guru Media Solutions for the upcoming November 4 elections.
21) With two California state ballot propositions considered confusing to its citizens, many voters will be left perplexed and uninformed when they enter voting booths on June 3rd.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ballot proposition
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ballot proposition with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ballot proposition
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ballot proposition in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ballot proposition.
20 examples of simple sentences of ballot proposition. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ballot proposition
Compound Sentences with ballot proposition
Complex Sentences with ballot proposition
Compound-Complex Sentences with ballot proposition