balloon valvuloplasty in a sentence
1) Bella returned for a follow-up examination 4 months after the balloon valvuloplasty .
2) Successful balloon valvuloplasty was defined as a 50% decrease in transpulmonic velocity.
3) Other Percutaneous procedures beside balloon valvuloplasty for MS have been looked into.
4) Bella was considered to be a good candidate for interventional catheterization (balloon valvuloplasty ) to decrease her pulmonic outflow tract obstruction.
balloon valvuloplasty example sentences5) In percutaneous balloon mitral valvuloplasty, using a catheter, a ballon such as the Inoue ballon is placed into blood vessels in the groin area and the balloon guided to the heart.
6) For infants and children, balloon valvuloplasty, where a balloon is inflated to stretch the valve and allow greater flow, may also be effective.
7) Transcatheter therapy of balloon valvuloplasty to correct MS
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of balloon valvuloplasty
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of balloon valvuloplasty with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with balloon valvuloplasty
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word balloon valvuloplasty in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with balloon valvuloplasty.
20 examples of simple sentences of balloon valvuloplasty. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of balloon valvuloplasty
Compound Sentences with balloon valvuloplasty
Complex Sentences with balloon valvuloplasty
Compound-Complex Sentences with balloon valvuloplasty