balloon angioplasty in a sentence
1) balloon angioplasty is often done with angiography.
2) There's balloon angioplasty, which becomes more popular all the time.
3) balloon angioplasty in a preliminary study by Zamboni improved symptoms in MS.
4) Several trials in the 1990s showed the superiority of stent placement over balloon angioplasty .
balloon angioplasty example sentences5) balloon angioplasty and stenting have been proposed as treatment options for CCSVI in MS.
6) In cases of renal stenosis and indications for intervention, percutaneous balloon angioplasty may be recommended.
7) Several endovascular fluoroscopic techniques are simulated in this trainer, including balloon angioplasty and pacemaker placement.
8) Late restenosis rates with Palmaz-Schatz stents were also significantly improved when compared with balloon angioplasty .
9) balloon angioplasty is a minimally invasive procedure commonly used to treat coronary artery disease and other heart conditions.
10) Abrupt vessel closure after balloon angioplasty occurred in approximately 1% of cases, often necessitating emergency bypass surgery.
11) An endovascular stent is sometimes placed in a stenotic vessel immediately following a balloon angioplasty to maintain the widened passage.
12) Every single one of these symptoms can be reduced or removed by waking up that nerve with the balloon angioplasty !
13) Subacute thrombosis rates with intracoronary stents proved to be about 3.7 percent, higher than the rates seen after balloon angioplasty .
14) But, like its cousin, balloon angioplasty, it can readily be repeated in a few years, if necessary.
example sentences with balloon15) St Francis was the first hospital in the area to perform open heart surgery, balloon angioplasty and automatic defibrillator tissue implants.
16) In 1983, the Russian neurosurgeon Zubkov and colleagues reported the first use of transluminal balloon angioplasty for vasospasm after aneurysmal SAH.
17) There were 778 percutaneous coronary interventions (such as balloon angioplasty ) at the medical center, while the Leapfrog standard was 400.
18) Previous attempts to open the boy's left pulmonary artery using balloon angioplasty did not work and the Stollery medical team determined a stent would be required.
19) There are also some non-surgical procedures performed such as: catheterization, balloon angioplasty, intravascular ultrasound, coronary artery stenting, ECG monitoring, and ECHO monitoring.
20) The first balloon angioplasty, for example, was performed with a Fogarty catheter in 1965, and has led to over six hundred fifty thousand such operations per year.
21) From the time of the initial percutaneous balloon angioplasty, it was theorized that devices could be placed inside the arteries as scaffolds to keep them open after a successful balloon angioplasty.
22) He had undergone a coronary balloon angioplasty ten years prior and although he had begun living a healthier lifestyle since, he continued to smoke cigarettes.
23) Clinical trials have shown the benefits of coronary stenting with bare-metal stents over other methods of angioplasty, including balloon angioplasty and atherectomy.
24) Though it occurred less frequently than with balloon angioplasty or other techniques, stents nonetheless remained vulnerable to restenosis, caused almost exclusively by neointimal tissue growth.
25) balloon angioplasty was generally effective and safe, but restenosis was frequent, occurring in about 30–40% of cases, usually within the first year after dilation.
26) That said, one advantage retained by Catheter angiography is the ability of the physician to perform procedure such as balloon angioplasty or insertion of a stent to improve blood flow to the artery.
27) The antiproliferative effect of sirolimus has also been used in conjunction with coronary stents to prevent restenosis in coronary arteries following balloon angioplasty .
28) Treatments for angina are balloon angioplasty, in which the balloon is inserted at the end of a catheter and inflated to widen the arterial lumen.
29) balloon angioplasty doesn't hold up as long as surgery, but it's relatively non-invasive, and can easily be repeated a few years later, if necessary.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of balloon angioplasty
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of balloon angioplasty with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with balloon angioplasty
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word balloon angioplasty in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with balloon angioplasty.
20 examples of simple sentences of balloon angioplasty. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of balloon angioplasty
Compound Sentences with balloon angioplasty
Complex Sentences with balloon angioplasty
Compound-Complex Sentences with balloon angioplasty