ballistite in a sentence
1) ballistite and cordite were both manufactured in the forms of "cords".
2) Alfred Nobel then developed ballistite, by combining nitroglycerin and guncotton.
3) ballistite was adopted by a number of European governments, as a military propellant.
4) The following year, 1887, Alfred Nobel invented and patented a smokeless propellant he called Ballistite.
ballistite example sentences5) Nobel also invented ballistite.
6) Meanwhile, in 1887, Alfred Nobel obtained an English patent for a smokeless gunpowder he called Ballistite.
7) By the end of the 19th century, nitroester compositions Poudre B, Ballistite, and Cordite were the major smokeless propellants.
8) Rather than paying the required royalties for "Ballistite", Laflin u0026 Rand financed Leonard's reorganization as the American Smokeless Powder Company.
9) Using acetone as a solvent, it was extruded as spaghetti-like rods initially called "cord powder" or "the Committee's modification of Ballistite", but this was swiftly abbreviated to "Cordite".
10) An off-shoot of this research resulted in Nobel's invention of ballistite, the precursor of many modern smokeless powder explosives and still used as a rocket propellant.
11) In 1875 Nobel invented gelignite, more stable and powerful than dynamite, and in 1887 patented ballistite, a forerunner of cordite.
12) "Ballistite" was a stick-type smokeless powder composed of soluble nitrocellulose and nitroglycerine.
13) The Germans adopted ballistite for naval use in 1898, calling it WPC/98.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ballistite
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ballistite with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ballistite
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ballistite in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ballistite.
20 examples of simple sentences of ballistite. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ballistite
Compound Sentences with ballistite
Complex Sentences with ballistite
Compound-Complex Sentences with ballistite