ballistics in a sentence
1) These interactions between bullet and bore are termed internal ballistics.
2) One practical application was ballistics in gunnery.
3) Probably no scientific field contains more misinformation than wound ballistics.
4) Neither a ballistics expert nor a pathologist were hired.
ballistics example sentences5) The major difference between the two computers was their ballistics calculations.
6) Military ballistics on 06 and 308 are effectively identical.
7) External ballistics: Different projectiles have different ballistic characteristics.
8) The field of wound ballistics is part physics and part biological science.
9) The sniping is solid with decent bullet ballistics and bullet drop.
10) When exculpatory ballistics evidence is intentionally withheld from the jury.
11) If necessary, they undertake a firearms and ballistics examination.
12) ballistics and toxicology tests are pending, investigators said.
13) These individual test firings were logged and reported in extensive ballistics tables.
14) The two other calculations concerned the ballistics of the bombs.
example sentences with ballistics15) Wouldn't that make you a government ballistics target?
16) When is ballistics going to deploy a metal detector to find it?
17) Other motions focused on the jury foreman and a prosecution ballistics expert.
18) Calleigh is a ballistics specialist originally from Louisiana.
19) It memorizes up to 4 different ballistics and 4 different firing tables.
20) ballistics calculations prior to fire control systems, where calculating time was critical.
21) This was a limiting factor in the ballistics capacity of this design.
22) ballistics Cloth: American term for waterproof heavyweight nylon.
23) Col. Chamberlin recognized that many theories have been advanced in wound ballistics.
24) It had been cleaned, probably after firing a round for ballistics comparison.
25) Great for less lethal ballistics training.
26) Shotguns don't have a ballistics profile. 2.
27) They would know more when they had the report from Ballistics.
How to use ballistics in a sentence28) A few of these independent research efforts grew out of ballistics work.
29) ballistics experts have performed test shots through animal flesh and bones with cloth covering.
30) The physics affecting the bullet once it leaves the barrel is termed external ballistics.
31) ballistics By The Inch 9×19mm Parabellum Results.
32) But ballistics reports were ' entirely inconsistent' with this version of events.
33) You can pick up enemy tomahawks and ballistics knives on the ground.
34) The Nordic PPM uses Type I ballistics with a different scale.
35) The general study of the forces on a rocket is part of ballistics.
36) How is it modelling the ballistics ?
37) The defence ballistics expert and former police officer Tom Wolmarans began his testimony.
38) The rangekeeper also performed the required ballistics calculations associated with firing a gun.
39) The study of the dynamics of bullets in gunshot injuries is called terminal ballistics .
40) Back at the staging area Daniels relays the ballistics report to Freamon.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ballistics
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ballistics with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ballistics
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ballistics in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ballistics.
20 examples of simple sentences of ballistics. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ballistics
Compound Sentences with ballistics
Complex Sentences with ballistics
Compound-Complex Sentences with ballistics