ballistic in a sentence
1) This is termed "ballistic flight".
2) A unique ceramic material protects against ballistic penetration.
3) These materials offer very high ballistic value .
4) How many county medical societies went ballistic?
ballistic example sentences5) A ballistic missile training building was constructed in 1959.
6) The better ballistic coefficients translate to better longer range performance.
7) The system is also effective against short range tactical ballistic missiles.
8) It thereafter followed a typical ballistic path.
9) It is currently developing its own nuclear ballistic missile.
10) Simple ballistic armor was sometimes constructed by criminals.
11) Its anti ballistic missile test was also successful.
12) Most military submarines are either attack submarines or ballistic missile submarines.
13) Spider webs led to modern ballistic fibers.
14) Subsequent variations were developed to intercept ballistic missiles .
example sentences with ballistic15) Iran's ballistic missiles serve several purposes.
16) Most cooling vests can be worn under ballistic vests .
17) This includes ballistic protection and firearms storage compartments for safe transport.
18) Defence against ballistic missiles was also becoming a priority.
19) Blast and ballistic pressure waves have physical similarities.
20) This ensures accurate shots and plenty of ballistic energy.
21) We were not going to launch ballistic missiles.
22) The round's dimensions and ballistic traits are totally different.
23) Intercontinental ballistic missiles were on everyone's mind.
24) In 1972, just nine countries had ballistic missiles.
25) ballistic stretching is often called dynamic stretching.
26) Transparent armor provides enhanced protection against severe ballistic and blast threats.
27) ballistic missiles are largely used for land attack missions.
How to use ballistic in a sentence28) A number of submarines survive with ballistic or cruise missiles.
29) An explosive blast fragmentation warhead also can destroy a ballistic missile.
30) There are 2 types of stretching; static and ballistic.
31) The conservatives have gone ballistic: evidence is the enemy.
32) I was in shock and my student went absolutely ballistic.
33) P C was er carrying a ballistic shield as already mentioned.
34) Nate over heard the conversation and went ballistic.
35) Their duties also include examination and disposal of ballistic exhibits.
36) It is also fitted with a digital ballistic fire control computer.
37) The ballistic computation time is less than one second.
38) This ballistic trajectory is referred to as the bullet path.
39) Iraq declares the existence of 89 ballistic missiles and chemical weapons.
40) Finally, momentum dominates the flight of ballistic flying objects.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ballistic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ballistic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ballistic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ballistic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ballistic.
20 examples of simple sentences of ballistic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ballistic
Compound Sentences with ballistic
Complex Sentences with ballistic
Compound-Complex Sentences with ballistic