ballet studio in a sentence
1) The video ends showing Madonna lying on the ballet studio floor.
2) Stage 212 and a ballet studio cultivate the performing arts.
3) As the song starts, Madonna dances to the music in the ballet studio.
4) The Gem City ballet and Progressive Dance Theater which resides at the Pontecorvo ballet Studio.
ballet studio example sentences5) One of those residences, in the upper-class neighborhood of Surco, had been operating as a ballet studio.
6) The development added two new ballet studios, offices, a Chorus Rehearsal Room and the Opera Rehearsal room.
7) Before a bar of music was played, onstage was a ballet studio with dancers warming up in front of mirrored panels.
8) DeVries began his career as an artist sketching dancers at a ballet studio in Denver, Colo., during studio rehearsals and classes.
9) More than two years after their lives intersected, Shear, 92, drove to a ballet studio where the now 8-year-old Roxy was about to perform.
10) In 1967, Daisy, who has opened a ballet studio, tells Benjamin that she is pregnant; she gives birth to a girl, Caroline, in the spring of 1968.
11) Instead, she walked with her dogs and, against doctor's orders, went to the ballet studio down the street every day to begin practicing again.
12) In the meantime, Madonna finishes her workout in the ballet studio, drops her towel, changes her clothes and comes out on the street.
13) Directed by Johan Renck, the clip starts with Madonna clad in a pink leotard dancing alone in a ballet studio and concludes at a gaming parlor where she dances with her backup troupe.
14) Directed by Johan Renck, the video featured Madonna dancing in a ballet studio in a pink leotard, which she left to go to a gaming parlour to dance with her backup dancers.
example sentences with ballet15) The second floor, accessed via a metal staircase in the back of the main space, held the ballet studio, the T'Chi room and music recording rooms.
16) This 22500 sqft facility houses three visual art galleries, a ballet studio, a 207 seat theatre, educational classroom space, and an open studio for artists in the community.
17) Among Moscow's many theaters and ballet studios is the Bolshoi Theatre and the Malyi Theatre as well as Vakhtangov Theatre and Moscow Art Theatre.
18) Setting the prologue in a ballet studio isn't all that surprising, given that Robert Carsen, as the son of important National ballet patron Walter Carsen, likely grew up in a dance milieu.
19) '" The video starts with Madonna coming to a ballet studio carrying a boombox.
20) Now, do you know the ballet studio just around the corner from your home?"
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ballet studio
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ballet studio with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ballet studio
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ballet studio in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ballet studio.
20 examples of simple sentences of ballet studio. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ballet studio
Compound Sentences with ballet studio
Complex Sentences with ballet studio
Compound-Complex Sentences with ballet studio