ballet stage in a sentence
1) However despite the great variety of demi-caractère ballets staged since 1789 there appear to be only three main sources of gesture which contribute to a particular style for a particular ballet.
2) Don Quixote is a ballet originally staged in four acts and eight scenes, based on an episode taken from the famous novel "Don Quixote de la Mancha" by Miguel de Cervantes.
3) Othello ballet staged, concert version of the opera Rostam and Sohrab, Ararat Suite for orchestra, and two song cycles for voice and orchestra (Love Story, Eternal Love ) premiered in Yerevan.
4) Despite their rivalry, nearly every ballet staged by Petipa and Saint-Léon during the 1860s was set to the music of Cesare Pugni.
ballet stage example sentences5) Though Hérold popularized his piece with a piano "Rondo brilliant" based on themes from the music, he was not successful in getting the ballet staged again.
6) In the meantime, "Romeo and Juliet" was finally staged by the Kirov ballet, choreographed by Leonid Lavrovsky, on 11 January 1940.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ballet stage
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ballet stage with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ballet stage
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ballet stage in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ballet stage.
20 examples of simple sentences of ballet stage. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ballet stage
Compound Sentences with ballet stage
Complex Sentences with ballet stage
Compound-Complex Sentences with ballet stage